Tims Racing Blue 200 - NOW SOLD - S2000 PROGRESS STARTS PAGE 6- COILOVERS ON PAGE 12

Sad times.

not a bad choice of swap tho.

Very sad mate, not a bad word to say about the clio at all! Loved it, but I felt the S was the one. Also get two years Honda warranty and £9k for my clio so a good deal I'd say.

Didn't have your 200 all that long it feels? Hope you enjoy RWD :thumbsup:

1 year and 2 months bud. As I say this came out of the blue and I was planning on keeping the 200 at least another year. Will definitely be sticking around. Great forum with many lovely cars!

I like these when people get the sloping hardtops.

Have to be careful with them though, one of my mates was going round a roundabout and the back stepped out, as he corrected it the front came round too and he ended up planted in a tree at the bottom of a ditch.
He really wasn't going that fast either.

Nice purchase though :wink:

Have to be careful with them though, one of my mates was going round a roundabout and the back stepped out, as he corrected it the front came round too and he ended up planted in a tree at the bottom of a ditch.

Girlfriends dad was telling me about a young guy loosing the backend doing about 60mph in the soft top....bits of the brain landed on the road sign..

Thanks mate. Yes even on the test drive in the dry you could feel it was very tail happy. Bo doubt will take some time to get use to and I'll take it easy for first wee while.

enjoy 9000rpm :jase:
It's absolutely bonkers mate. Just wants to go and go. Vtec doesn't kick in till 6k rpm or so, a remap will have it come in around 4-4.5k :wink:
The engine is fantastic, but feels a totally different drive to the clio. Steering feel is far heavier also.

Got a few tasty mods already planned. Wallet will take an absolute bashing though :-/

I will keep this thread updated with the progress for any who are interested. Such a great forum :smiley: