Thoughts on this r27?

Don't worry, my wife has a 16 plate Hyundai as a family car so 99% of the time it's only me in my car. Having said that I do use it daily so it does need thinking about!

Reactions: ///M
For me it had to be a 197 and had to be a R27. I prefer the looks of the 197 to be honest. The only 200 I would want is the Raider but trying to find a decent R27 took me long enough!

Just one thing, don't know if this is true or not but I heard that the roof decal wasn't an optional delete? If this is true I'd just be curious as to why it was taken off.

Just a thought

Just one thing, don't know if this is true or not but I heard that the roof decal wasn't an optional delete? If this is true I'd just be curious as to why it was taken off.

Just a thought
The roof sticker could just have degraded with age. I guess it's only vinyl after all. My roof stripes are being replaced under warranty and the car is only 4 years old! I'd think this is more likely than a shunt big enough to have damaged the roof (which would most likely have written the car off).

Just a thought

The sticker delete option (no cost option on a sticker pack that costs about a GRAND! :smiley: ) removed the roof and both door stickers and just left the ones on the bumpers.

Reactions: LOCKE
The roof sticker could just have degraded with age. I guess it's only vinyl after all. My roof stripes are being replaced under warranty and the car is only 4 years old! I'd think this is more likely than a shunt big enough to have damaged the roof (which would most likely have written the car off).

Agree with this. It's highly unlikely the roof was damaged but unrecorded. Something has been done or decided at some point though.

Reactions: LOCKE
The sticker delete option (no cost option on a sticker pack that costs about a GRAND! :smiley: ) removed the roof and both door stickers and just left the ones on the bumpers.
Their bloody stickers are ridiculously priced. My roof stripes are nearly £500 fitted. I guess the whole set must be approaching £1k. Daylight robbery, i wouldn't have paid had it not been a warranty claim.

Their bloody stickers are ridiculously priced. My roof stripes are nearly £500 fitted. I guess the whole set must be approaching £1k. Daylight robbery, i wouldn't have paid had it not been a warranty claim.

Dread the day something happens to one of ours. The roof one has a very slight mark on it where I hit a bird that dropped out of the sky in front of me. Could have been much worse!

Just a thought
If you ordered the car with the delete option then you only got front and rear bumper decals. Maybe another owner though they would get the rest of the decals added then saw the price and just got the door ones.

Been thwarted by other stuff so not managed to get there yet. I do have a chance to go tomorrow afternoon but the car may have gone as the auto trader ad has vanished. It is still on their website though so worth a call.

I think I would have to really love it to buy it. keep changing my mind on what it is that I actually want or need. If it were just a weekend toy then great but I do need to use it daily and it'll do a couple of hundred miles a week so if it is too hardcore then possibly not right for me.

I'll report back tomorrow if I can get to see it.

Reactions: Jimmy