Things I like

Now we're really talking! :chris2:

Yeah man!

Cod is coming on Wednesday, but bought assassins creed from Tesco which I’m enjoying thus far - hard to get back used to using a controller lol! Graphics are fantastic though!

Yeah man!

Cod is coming on Wednesday, but bought assassins creed from Tesco which I’m enjoying thus far - hard to get back used to using a controller lol! Graphics are fantastic though!

Which one mate? Been meaning to get back into AC for a while!

Will have to get you added mate :smiley: I do believe there’s an Xbox sticky somewhere with gamer tags!

Yeah mine is in there, but give me a shout if you need it again :smile: I assume the bathroom bits are still in the box/you left it to Emma to sort while you were gaming it up :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Chris
You keeping the missus working til it drops then?:tearsofjoy:

Lol she's been off sick since May and on maternity leave since 12th of Nov! She'll be back at work next October lol baby is due a week on Friday and I can't wait!

Lol she's been off sick since May and on maternity leave since 12th of Nov! She'll be back at work next October lol baby is due a week on Friday and I can't wait!

Good luck mate, hope all goes well!

Reactions: Sean197
Nice one Chris, it's a great game! I'm looking forward to smashing the PS4 over the Christmas week.

Reactions: Chris