Things I like

Lol, mate you have 3 hols! I'm jealous tbh! Don't think I've ever been on three in a year! Usually only one or two, honestly, chat to the wife and check it out, if you want to splash out, get a villa with an outdoor hot tub in the winter, nothing like a beer, woolly hat (optional) outdoors in a hot tub at -25 degrees @ 1am in the morning! Lol

I love winter hols..a diff kind if hols from summer..not been for a long time but remember the quiet nights and snowy mountains..then you get back in and have a hot alcoholic drink..can't beat that

Reactions: Cossers
Look good. What did you use to clean and prep them up? Thinking of doing mine soon
I used a rotary wire brush on an electric drill..it will get most of the dirt off and.leave the caliper smooth and ready for another step which was an alcohol clean to get rid of all other greasy crap..
As they said,a prep is the most crucial part...

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben
Lol, mate you have 3 hols! I'm jealous tbh! Don't think I've ever been on three in a year! Usually only one or two, honestly, chat to the wife and check it out, if you want to splash out, get a villa with an outdoor hot tub in the winter, nothing like a beer, woolly hat (optional) outdoors in a hot tub at -25 degrees @ 1am in the morning! Lol

Dont be jealous. I've worked every hour god sends to pay for these !

New York at Christmas this year for wifes 50th - is one we booked and have been saving spending monies for ages for. This is our 'big one'. The excitement is unreal. My wifes a HUGE Christmas lover too. So what a way to celebrate hey. Have every top attraction already booked, Crown Tour at Statue of Liberty, Empire State at sunrise, Top of the Rock at Midnight, Helicopter ride over the city etc

Mexico just because, and Cyprus in May because we found a deal silly cheap and couldn't refuse some cheap almost guaranteed Sunshine and 30C+ temps. All on the back of all the kids being old enough to look after themselves now; us celebrating our new-found freedom and not having to pay top-dollar for hols in school holidays.

You've whetted my appetite ove Winter hols now though. Just need to convince the wife !

Reactions: Pav and Cossers
I LOVE the sundays when I'm going onto lateshifts as I can lie in until 11.10 with absolutely nobody nagging me to wake up or no consequences such as not being able to sleep at the night until 1am when I'm on the sunday going onto earlier and I'm up at 5!

Like today :smiley:

Reactions: kevlar
Winter holidays...never done one but I'd love to...on another note I've just applied for a winter job as an Operations Supervisor for a transfer company in Chamonix, kill two birds with one stone? See the Alps and get paid for it? Seems like a winner to me..

Things I like...

Food definitely...
All inclusive holidays...
ahem..Black Diamond Badges...
Road trips...
Driving coaches...sad bastard I know but there's something fun about being in something large enough to move everyone else out of the way, nice way to see the country too!
Jamaica! Absolutely beautiful place, buzzing to get out there again soon..

New York at Christmas this year for wifes 50th - is one we booked and have been saving spending monies for ages for. This is our 'big one'. The excitement is unreal. My wifes a HUGE Christmas lover too. So what a way to celebrate hey. Have every top attraction already booked, Crown Tour at Statue of Liberty, Empire State at sunrise, Top of the Rock at Midnight, Helicopter ride over the city etc

Mexico just because, and Cyprus in May because we found a deal silly cheap and couldn't refuse some cheap almost guaranteed Sunshine and 30C+ temps. All on the back of all the kids being old enough to look after themselves now; us celebrating our new-found freedom and not having to pay top-dollar for hols in school holidays.

You've whetted my appetite ove Winter hols now though. Just need to convince the wife !

If I remember, in zermatt there is high altitude skiing in the summer! 2 birds one stone! Lol

Funny the wife has mentioned New York, saying that she has mentioned Thailand, Iceland, Croatia etcetc! Lol

Sounds like you have an epic trip planned, at Christmas too, hopefully sometime, can just imagine the streets, lights snow, all wrapped up, nice wee coffee shop, watching it all go by....

Reactions: sevenfourate
One question your one true Love would you die for it just a yes or no

Yes cause I wanna tap dat ass one more time and no cause she's a cnut and owes me a £100 winning scratch card.

Look good. What did you use to clean and prep them up? Thinking of doing mine soon

Solvent cleaner and then brake cleaner. Make sure you scrub them as best as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One question your one true Love would you die for it just a yes or no

No Kev. Theres many things i enjoy. But none more than being alive !

Not much point dying for something you can no longer do.

Culmination of that for you - is drive safe in 27 (?) days !

Things I like...

1. Family/Wife/Daughter.

2. My Dog.

3. Detailing - just wish I had more time for it.

4. Chips.

5. Rolex Explorer 1 or 2 - Dont have one would love one.

6. Omega speed master man on the moon - Dont have one would love one.

7. Peoples who are actually kind.

8. Green tea strawberry & vanilla...oh yeah.

9. Cake.

10. Hip Hop - Not the BS nonsense you hear on the radio.

11. Lotus Elise.

12. My clio...had to be there somewhere.

13. Where I live to - quite peaceful nice area.

14. Carhartt t shirts.

15. People who are honest.

16. Roland Tr 808 drum machine.

17. Star wars.

18. Tidy house..sadly mine is not that tidy, 2.5 year old see's to that.

19. Being alone and quiet!...not having to talk to another living person!

20. Biscuits.

Reactions: Pav

Went to NYC a few years ago one of the few places I wanted to go to - I found it quite overwhelming with my 'little city' up bringing...first night there was inane so many people and those huge screens its just a really odd lighting..we didnt stay out long first night..

I can suggest the Hush Hip Hip tour...now ok you may not be a fan, But NYC is the birthplace of Hip Hop its part of new york - the tour guide was an actual rapper from back in the days 'Grandmaster Caz' to put that in perspective it was like most people meeting Paul Mcartney and spending the day with him - we were taken to the Bronx, the day we went someone was shot there...ah memories!.

You will enjoy NYC, best to walk everywhere!

Reactions: sevenfourate

Mate just saw this - have a great time in NYC - bet you're so excited for it! Would LOVE to go to New York, my parents have been, I've been to the west coast and it was great but just something about New York that draws me!

Reactions: kevlar
Went to NYC a few years ago one of the few places I wanted to go to - I found it quite overwhelming with my 'little city' up bringing...first night there was inane so many people and those huge screens its just a really odd lighting..we didnt stay out long first night..

I can suggest the Hush Hip Hip tour...now ok you may not be a fan, But NYC is the birthplace of Hip Hop its part of new york - the tour guide was an actual rapper from back in the days 'Grandmaster Caz' to put that in perspective it was like most people meeting Paul Mcartney and spending the day with him - we were taken to the Bronx, the day we went someone was shot there...ah memories!.

You will enjoy NYC, best to walk everywhere!
Have you watched the hip hop documentary on netflix? It's very good, an insight from where it all began up until modern times.

In relation to this, TIL - Hip hop. Currently listening to Dead prez - hip hop, brilliant tune.

Have you watched the hip hop documentary on netflix? It's very good, an insight from where it all began up until modern times.

In relation to this, TIL - Hip hop. Currently listening to Dead prez - hip hop, brilliant tune.

Was it the Evolution, think I did see it - The best Hip Hop movie is wildstyle!

That's the one. Good shout, Just had a look on imdb and it looks pretty good, I'll be watching tonight!

Its has it happened they all play themselves when you see grandmaster flash djing in his kitchen , that was his kitchen!, the 'Real Hip Hop' rapping, djing, graffiti - a bit lost on todays generation though sadly!.

Its has it happened they all play themselves when you see grandmaster flash djing in his kitchen , that was his kitchen!, the 'Real Hip Hop' rapping, djing, graffiti - a bit lost on todays generation though sadly!.
It's something most can only appreciate when they're older/more mature, hopefully the next generation or two won't be such oxygen thieves.