Things I don't like

when we take our kids on a school trip,it quite often happens so i always make sure i've got a few sick bags on me..feel sorry for the driver if they miss :frowning:

I don't get annoyed with the kids, it's not their fault...I get annoyed with the teachers that don't bother bringing a bucket or bags...or just ignore the kids when they say they don't feel well.

Unwritten rule number one with ill kids, DON'T put them behind the driver...we won't say anything but it's our biggest annoyance..! I'm trying to concentrate on driving and keeping 50+ kids safe, the last thing I want is to hear a kid retching and spewing into a bucket right behind me..!:chris2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jimmy
What, the water pissing into the carriages??? What did they do?

I don’t know the ins and outs, but apparently someone operated it incorrectly making it pop a fitting, human error strikes again

i work on a different class of trains but all go through rigorous testing before they are let out the door, but naturally everyone blames the manufacture, so I imagine there where a lot of red faces up the chain

I don’t know the ins and outs, but apparently someone operated it incorrectly making it pop a fitting, human error strikes again

i work on a different class of trains but all go through rigorous testing before they are let out the door, but naturally everyone blames the manufacture, so I imagine there where a lot of red faces up the chain

Most of the people working for GWR are useless tbf, as seems to be a common problem through First Group.

What are you working on then? The 385 for ScotRail?

I don't get annoyed with the kids, it's not their fault...I get annoyed with the teachers that don't bother bringing a bucket or bags...or just ignore the kids when they say they don't feel well.

Unwritten rule number one with ill kids, DON'T put them behind the driver...we won't say anything but it's our biggest annoyance..! I'm trying to concentrate on driving and keeping 50+ kids safe, the last thing I want is to hear a kid retching and spewing into a bucket right behind me..!:chris2:
amen..

Reactions: Benno

Out the window down the side of your nice Ly bus :wink:

Insomnia....

**Evened up by finding MotoGP FP3 being on during the ‘awake’ part of your shit sleeping pattern :smile:

Insomnia....

**Evened up by finding MotoGP FP3 being on during the ‘awake’ part of your shit sleeping pattern :smile:

What's a sleeping pattern? Was up at 2 to go pick up a school group and just dropped them at Heathrow T5 lol...

When I first started driving these big lumps of metal in London I'd pretty much let everyone go as I was petrified of hitting someone...didn't take me long to realise how much of a free for all it is and that you've got to just be brave and aim for the gap or you'll get nowhere..

I hate cutting people up, it's wrong and the complete opposite of what I was taught. But you literally have no choice in London. I've driven my own car here once and hated every second, at least in this thing I actually have a bit of weight and can carry on through to the point where idiots realise they probably should stop pushing across because they'll end up underneath me!!!

I don't particularly want to drive a coach in London, I do it because it's my job..
Yep! I have a driving style I call "London mode" that I only use there. "That's my bit of road & I'm gonna use it, not you!"