Then and Now

its water base print, i want my air intake carbon fibre and not for the looks more for functionality.

was thinking of getting me silver dash trim done, either carbon or, tatanium with a black tint in the laquer

Looks amazing, great find Jase, and nice idea with the intake pipe :wink:, you boys may start a trend here!

Would love to get mine sent off when i'm not using the car....but inevitably that will be never lol!

I've got a spare intake pipe you can borrow while yours is getting coated.

That's a fab offer thanks Jase, but i want to copy you and get it all done in one go :smiley:

I'm sure I can organise a few days this summer..book some "holiday" off work to get stuff done haha!

I drove mine while the parts were getting done as I have a chrome intake pipe.
You can borrow my plastic pipe and then still drive the car without the other bits.
It doesn't make any difference whether you get them all done at once or not anyways as the colour/finish is always the same.

i drove mine with out the intake pipe on didnt run no different just not so pokey when warm, just fitted all the parts it looks the nuts really pleased.

yeah ryan, the shade of yellow looks perfect to go with the ly paint, gonna buy the yellow induction hose's of k-tec aswell, and ive an engine wire dressing kit coming in the post too, guess what colour lol gonna be a big engine bay of yellowness lol

mojo,, can u post pic of it fitted please?

heres pics of it all fitted half way thru gettin the car cleaned for the show,
engine001.jpg
engine002.jpg
engine003.jpg
engine004.jpg
engine005.jpg
engine006.jpg
engine007.jpg
really pleased with the parts wtp have done def going to get other bits done.

looking good.
Looks like I've got some competition for under bonnet bling.

You didn't get your dip stick top done.
I've got a spare if you want to borrow it while you get yours done.?

looking good.
Looks like I've got some competition for under bonnet bling.

You didn't get your dip stick top done.
I've got a spare if you want to borrow it while you get yours done.?

cheers fella, not much competition as you have got a very bling inlet manifold lol, yea i know i sent all me bits off and forgot about the dipstick ive got a few other bits that i want doin so ill get it done with them,

selling the main part of my battery cover if your interested.?

cheers fella but i like my blue 1 breaks up the bay abit more im sure there will br plenty of people that will take it off your hands

jase could you post some pics of you bay? and also c197 mark where did you get the coloured hose to cover your cables ect

got them off ebay mate, type in hose kits on the search section should come up on there mate