Then and Now

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Found pics of when i first got the clio so thought id put pics up of how far its come.
as it stood when i got it in october last year.
clio197019.jpg
clio197023.jpg
clio197015.jpg
clio197018.jpg

how it stands now.
car1006.jpg
car1009.jpg
mm004.jpg
mojo009.jpg
mojo017.jpg

spec as it stands now:- ITG panel filter,
Full miltek exhaust with decat,
Wheels painted black,
Lowered on H&R springs,
Black vynal'd dash stripes,
Full Renault Sport body kit,
Black projector headlights, with hid's
Carbon cold air intake,
Blue silicone hoses,
Some engine dressing,
All upgraded speakers,
Alpine stereo with ipod attachment,
Rear strut brace,
Wind deflectors,
Renault sport lower grille,
Painted black upper grille,
TDF remap,

Thats about it at the moment i think, prob not goin to much more until the warrentys up in september, apart from the throttle body that im getting from CraigAPD which im going to mod.

Very nice mate!

Looks nice, especially the black touches, and of course, the Nürburgring sticker! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Very nice mate!

Looks nice, especially the black touches, and of course, the Nürburgring sticker! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

lol havent been to the ring in the clio yet havent had the chance but went 2 years ago in this my old baby lol,
paintedskirtsandmudflaps.jpg
newvent.jpg
redhoses2.jpg

Gettin dressed for the weekend

Finally got everything i need to finish off my engine dressing, done most of it today just waiting for a few more bits which will be with me tomorrow, cant wait to get it all finished its going to look the nuts, today I dressed all the wiring looms with blue covers, and tomorrow i have a delivery coming from falk (who jase used for his carbon fibre look bits) he has done me all my caps, my bonnet stay, half my battery cover, my fuse box covers and last but not least my air intake pipe, he sent me a pic of the pipe this morning and it looks awsome cant wait to see it in the flesh and get it on the car, very good company to deal with like jase said very quick turned these around for me in a day as i wanted them all done for fcs so cant fault the fella top bloke to deal with.:thumbup:

very nice.
was tempted to get mine done but sticking with the chrome pipe instead.

very nice.
was tempted to get mine done but sticking with the chrome pipe instead.

yea i would prefer a chrome pipe just havent been able to find someone to make me one yet pleased with the way its turned out tho should look good with all the blue under the bonnet

It's ok just works it out.
Bar comes out at base and leaves plastic base still on car.

wooahh that looks the muts nuts, when jase posted up about this company this was the first thing i thought of getting done, it looks really well, be sure to post a pic up of your engine bay before fcs show all of us no goers can see it too! lol

Last edited:
how much the intake pipe set you back, im also interested in this, whats the company called again.

Company is called "wtp technics"
they have a great web site with all coating effects they do and all contact details
or call "falk zimermann...07545 849605"
tell him "jase" sent you.

If you text him a phone pic of what you want done he will give you a price.

If you post the parts to him on a Monday they should be back with you before the end of the week.
Quick turn around, great service and quality product.

i take it that they dont cover the it carbon fibre just dip in a paint and laquered?

im trying to get pictures of the yellow finish carbon fibre, he says theres some on the site but i cant find the finish n i dont wanna risk going with yellow incase it doesnt suit the colour of the car.