The ugly duckling - Stormy 200Cup :)

200cup

Paid Member
Hello Guys :thumbup1:,
my name is Martin and I´m completely new here...

Recently we´ve purchased (my parents, though I´m 15) a Clio RS with Recaros, Cup chassis, Storm grey color with black roof and we´re loving every bit of it.

Our first thoughts of it were just WOW! The susp isn´t that much hard, the sound is brilliant and the grip fantastic... 2 days ago we took it for a trip to SlovakiaRing, just to see what tyres do the other guys have fitted on track (semislicks obviously), we didn´t race though it has only 1,200km driven and we shouldn´t rev it more than 4,500 rpm....

The way back from there was the more interesting bit... There are some fine roads here in middle Slovakia, few tuners with tdi golfs and a hell postman with Opel Movano, here the RS really showed off, the only thing you saw, was the ugly duckling with two exhaust tips... aaaand there is a great horizont over here too: Left turn.... 6000rpm... 6th gear... 170kp/h... horizont... And we have one flying clio... ONE Emotional ride!!! :evil: ...

As my father said: I had a GT-R, it was hell fast, but digital... Clio, on the other hand is hell fast too, but full of emotions and fun...

5655454602_82d8faba02_b.png
not only the Hilux is a terrorists ride! by Miskolciart, on Flickr

Last edited:
How do i post images from flickr? It just isn´t working :/

Attachments

• DSC00402 kopie.jpg
    DSC00402 kopie.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
And here is a little To do list:
Oz ultraleggeras 18"
Toyo R888/ or some semislicks for track days
330mm brake discs
ITG filter
Exhaust system & remap
carbon bonnet and door panels...

Last edited:
the last two pics are great, funny how you've used a UK registered car for them :smiley:

I bet you can't wait to get your driving licence. Is it 17 years old before you can drive there too?

I'm going to go different and say number 2 :001_tt1:
Then again I think most would agree I have questionable tastes :thumbsup:

I think number 2 and 3 are the best, but dont like the red bit on the front, reckon it would look better if it were black.

Firstly i´d like to apologise (and also say thanks) to the owner of the car... :smile:

the last two pics are great, funny how you've used a UK registered car for them :smiley:

I bet you can't wait to get your driving licence. Is it 17 years old before you can drive there too?

So far u must be 18... but they are working on a law that will allow you to drive in 17 with someone, who has 10 year experience, or so, with driving... Now i can drive only on airports and soon on tracks :smiley:

I think number 2 and 3 are the best, but dont like the red bit on the front, reckon it would look better if it were black.

Also thought abot this variation... So far i don´t have black bonnet, and my parents don´t want to have the car too much attracting, so as soon as possible i´d try some matt black stripes :smile:

And does somebody know whether i can fit ultraleggeras 17" on 330mm discs? :wink:

Not sure mate, I think woody was looking at 330mm brake/wheels and what would work have a look for his thread in the brakes section. I wish my parents had let me drive on track at 15!!! my girlfriend hates me doing it now and I'm 23!!!

My father used to be a rally driver and we both love driving :smile: ... he drives cars, on carts he is always faster but I´m the kong of Gran Turismo :smiley:, what a pity that there isn´t one of new clios :worried:

Does somebody else here play GT online? I wish for a ride on Nordschliefe :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R11HOY General Chat 147
Paul Other Marques 19
Roy General Chat 19
Mike General Chat 407