The Things You Can't Unsee Thread

Gordini

Paid Member
As per title.

I've been watching The Lion King for years with my kids but had never noticed this before. Can't look at the poster now without seeing it :wink:
Screenshot_20161111-084351_zps0wyfuvzt.png

What things have you seen that you can't now unsee? :smile:

Yes that's right mate. Not totally off topic, but no she doesn't have a dodgy eye or big nose! :wink: She is used to 8 inches though :wink:
Haha no didn't mean it like that.I had a question about whether it's easy to get into neighbouring countries from Croatia which I think is quite near Czechoslovakia.lol. wondered if you new but probably easier if I ring travel company!

Very easy mate to travel into the other EU Member States. We pop across the border into Slovakia or Poland without trouble and plan to drive down to Croatia in the summer as it looks beautiful there. Under schengen agreement you can travel freely. Don't even need to show your passport which is a little strange at first!

Very easy mate to travel into the other EU Member States. We pop across the border into Slovakia or Poland without trouble and plan to drive down to Croatia in the summer as it looks beautiful there. Under schengen agreement you can travel freely. Don't even need to show your passport which is a little strange at first!
Oh OK cool. we're staying Croatia but didn't no how far it was to Poland or easy to get into. would like to take a look at any concentration camps etc

Three Guys One Hammer is a video I would gladly erase from my memory if I could. And we ain't talking Disney subliminal stuff here! :pensive:

Sounds like the Mexican chainsaw beheading video I saw.... Not good...

Yeah I can imagine the two have a lot in common.... Horrible stuff. I'm generally not at all bothered by video nasties, but that was genuinely awful....

When I was in college, went into Ann summers with this girl on an afternoon. Awkwardly stood in there not really knowing which way to face/look at. I saw an old grandma (easily in her 70s) come out the back section of the store with a rectangular box. For those of you not in the 'know', this is where they keep the adult toys.

Yes i would like to unsee that, the shudders.

Reactions: Jimmy