THE picture / take a drive thread. Lets have some fun !

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] Come on Chris, give us all another challenge, the clios are obviously super reliable :thumbsup:

Its bank holiday, so with more people out and about we may be able to move on with this

Ok fair enough, I had given up setting challenges! But a fresh one for this weekend might give this thread the kick up the backside it needs (being as I had ruined it lol)

Easy one then...

Picture of your clio about to enjoy a nice road (i.e stopping somewhere and your clio in half the picture with the road in the other half,) Bonus points for sunshine and blue sky in the picture!

A lay-by on the A14 would look glorious with a sunset Chris (if you can find one not used as a dogging hotspot around here!)

Chris91 - "Party-killer" :lol2:

***Im on this over the weekend if no-one else beats me. Challenge on.............

Haha I dont think dogging in a bright yellow car, with your name on the number plate is a very good idea to be honest!

@Chris seems like this has been forgotten about, how about a new challenge to see if we can get this going again?

GOOD DIG @Lewjew !

My first post with the rules; was also completely "messed-up" (Maybe in the change to the new server (?).

So i've duly tidied it up ready to get this going again......

I'M READY ! :thumb:

Two days in and no-one has managed a picture of their car at work yet ?

It can't possibly get any easier :-(

^^^Me too. Shame its my challenge and i cant enter ! Even took the pic at 5.00am yesterday in the rain....

IMG_5730_zpsaeizf4pz.jpg