The New Nikon D4

A few of you know I love my Canon 5D for shooting video. For the last couple of years Canon were the only show in town. I know other makes have video modes, but none were even close to Canon.

I've just started reading up on the new Nikon - I think this is going to redefine the video DSLR market. I especially like the remote modes, with iphone or ipad, to the clean video out and the really simple addition of a headphone jack.

Check out the "Why" video first to see what all the fuss is about. The first video is more for the tech heads :bounce:

http://philipbloom.net/2012/01/18/nikond4/

£5k for the body is a lot though. Not to mention all the money I've invested in the Canon glass. I could keep all my current glass and go with a 4k picture, £10k C300.....oh decisions.....

£5k for the body is a lot though. Not to mention all the money I've invested in the Canon glass. I could keep all my current glass and go with a 4k picture, £10k C300.....oh decisions.....

£5,000!!!

Looks good though, didn't have a clue what he was on about in the first video ahaha

I'd love a decent camera

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris197F1 eBay Finds 0
N Latest Technology 3