The KA is a gonner...

Got a phone call while I was having the morning black coffee (getting there haha), and the OH has been crashed into by a pickup and they’ve driven off, what’s the number for the non emergency line.
After telling her, I jumped in the car, completely ignored the cold engine warning and got there ASAP.

Was greeted with this sight:
528831656ac8017c796862c9271153b1.jpg

She was driving in the outside lane approaching some traffic lights, with traffic on the inside lane. The pickup has been coming out of the junction, halfway through the first lane of traffic, not seen my mrs driving along the outside and pulled out. Hit her door, and scraped along the car.
25866b0952356b0c4fa64268e0d6ffe4.jpg

Fair enough to the person. They hasn’t seen her, and he’s had a nightmare. A pickup vs a KA is always going to end up like the above. But these things happen, suck it up and use your insurance.

BUT... they’ve then driven to the other side of the road, stopped for 2seconds, then drove off!! Towards the motorway! No chance of a reg Number, and no CCTV from the shop closest.

What an absolute joke they are!
We have 5 nieces and nephews under 9, any one of them is in our cars regularly. Yet he doesn’t stop to make sure they hasn’t hurt anyone!

Cars a car, NCB is NCB. All a pain in the arse to deal with, but not even stopping to make sure you haven’t hurt anyone?!
Joke of a person!!

Very sorry to hear this, hopefully your OH is just shaken up and not hurt. Yep, there are some full-weight scum bags out there in the world, especially behind the wheel of a car. I take it there was no other witnesses who might have caught details of his reg??

If you haven't already found it out, the police non emergency is 101.

Utterly gobsmacked. Hope the twunts die of rat aids.

Do you have a local forum where you could appeal for witnesses? People in the queue must have seen it.

Just really hope you can find them. And that they get royally fooked over.

Dead sorry to see this mate, glad the Mrs is ok.

That’s shocking. Hopefully he rolls his pickup trying to flee the scene and dies a fiery death!(bit much?)

Hope everyone’s ok and that you’re sorted ASAP

Cheers boys, yeah she’s ok.
Just setting in abit now and her backs starting to ache. An old problem (from a previous crash years ago) that seems to have been set back off by it. Not cool.

Yeah there was a lady that saw it with a dash cam, but she didn’t get it on the footage, or his reg. But at least she saw it I suppose.

The car bit is just annoying.
The, hurting the mrs and just driving off, is disgusting and infuriating [emoji1304]

what a knob..im lost for words..people are so selfish etc..im sure it will bite them in the ass later..that's what we call KARMA t10109.gif

Sorry to read this, there are some real scrotes out there. Hope your OH feels better soon.

Cheers for the support guys!

Turns out it was written off in the end, one of those things.

BUTTTTTT..... WE GOT THE REG PLATE!

A woman infront of her caught the reg of the bloke as she drove past and then the accident happened behind the camera. But she’s willing to be a witness!
So great news really!

He’s got 28days to reply to the police, or they go round and arrest him for leaving the scene of an accident.
Either way, it’s looking positive on the insurance side!

Here the bellend is:

fbfa311e87d958f17584ad5d66c58d19.jpg

Cheers for the support guys!

Turns out it was written off in the end, one of those things.

BUTTTTTT..... WE GOT THE REG PLATE!

A woman infront of her caught the reg of the bloke as she drove past and then the accident happened behind the camera. But she’s willing to be a witness!
So great news really!

He’s got 28days to reply to the police, or they go round and arrest him for leaving the scene of an accident.
Either way, it’s looking positive on the insurance side!

Here the bellend is:

View attachment 123756
Glad you’ve finally found the culprit.. hopefully justice will be served!
Quite the flashy truck so no doubt he’s a grade A cock

@M19TNR Awesome news! Your wife's premium will still go up (robbing bastards) but probably not as much now that you'll get the Ka's value from this dickhead's insurance.

Just read this, what a bastard, but was very happy to see he was caught on camera.
That truck... my god, there's a criminal offence right there!