The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's well under.

With a 200 Cell mine reads 83-85DB, so I imagine it'll be around 85-87DB with Decat.

Any one have any ideas on what the standard exhaust set up sounds like with the centre silencer removed and an ITG panel filter fitted?

I have the option to have my spare mid section of my Akrapovic Evo modified to remove the middle silencer so i will report back soon with my thoughts

Hopefully more pops and bangs, although there may be more droning :worried:

I have the option to have my spare mid section of my Akrapovic Evo modified to remove the middle silencer so i will report back soon with my thoughts

How do you have a spare Akra mid section?

a fair bit more rasp as well mate,if you want that...

Had a slight issue with the original one due to a resonating baffle in the mid section Noddie

So its just sat in my loft n i thought WTF!

Any one have any ideas on what the standard exhaust set up sounds like with the centre silencer removed and an ITG panel filter fitted?

That's essentially my setup. It's great, go for it. I posted a video on the main 'centre silencer removal' thread. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll send you a link.

From the outside, exactly like this...

[YOUTUBE]X065zVA55Fw[/YOUTUBE]

From the inside, something like this...

[YOUTUBE]mj6eBarAoj8[/YOUTUBE]

hi , is remap advisable after cat back changed, i have milltek cat back on clio 197, and feel the car is not responsive like before, kindly advice

hi , is remap advisable after cat back changed, i have milltek cat back on clio 197, and feel the car is not responsive like before, kindly advice

Having a Remap after fitting a Cat-Back will help you get the most from your new system but you don't NEED a Remap after a Cat-Back. It's strange that you feel the car is now less responsive, but maybe it'll settle down with a few miles on it. Check that there's no leaks along the exhaust that could be causing you a problem...