The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
So im currently trying to decide which system to go for, not looking to decat a system but just want the loudest system, deciding between the ktec, scorpion or miltek? Gonna be ordering this week so would appreciate lots of thoughts and opinions cheers

I did have a KTec system on my car for almost a year. Recently changed to the Akrapovic Evolution system, world apart in terms of sound etc. I should have just gone with the Akra from day one.

Had my k-tec system put on today. I was surprised how much louder it was when i started it up but really pleased with it. Love the crackles when changing gear. Just need to get used to the volume of it now

Had my k-tec system put on today. I was surprised how much louder it was when i started it up but really pleased with it. Love the crackles when changing gear. Just need to get used to the volume of it now

Just seen this, glad you like it mate :smile:

Change my vote to Akrapovic Evo please :skiing:

Could not be loving the car more after taking the plunge!

Does anyone know how good a non-resonated scorpion sounds without a decat? There are videos of it with or without but resonated. Anyone here that can show me what a non-resonated sounds like?:smiley:

Looking at scorpion cat back exhaust resonated with sports cat....

Anyone got got same set up or least same cat back?

any issues with noise on track days??

I have scorpion resonated, will be decatting it sometime in near future.

Youll be fine on track with that setup..

Just had my mid silencer removed, but the car struggles a bit on low rev (more on high gears) around 2000-2500 rpm is this the flat spot everybody talks about? Having the car custom mapped tomorrow, is this something they could rid of in the map?

Best regards

You'd hope they'd be able to improve it, yes. Where are you getting it mapped?

Ok I hope they could fix it then, I´m having it done by a local company here in Sweden (they are big in the rally business over here) have had all my other cars mapped by them so I trust them.

I have had the KTec and now currently have the Akrapovic evolution system. The Akra is amazing, zero flat spot and not too loud when cruising along but gives a nice note when putting the foot down. The KTec was very boomy hence why I opted to change.

Does anyone know where is good to get the Akra Evo purchased and installed in Sussex/Kent/Surrey area? Can you get an all-in installed price?