The Clio's replacement...

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
Having had almost 5 trouble free years with the Clio I reluctantly put it up for sale just over a week ago. It's a great little car and I've loved it from day one. However, I've always loved the Megane too and it was always on my list for replacements for the Clio one day. I was looking at other cars, such as an FD2 Civic, Evo 9 and even E46 M3. However it is becoming difficult to find a good example on these shores so my search always came back to the Megane. All the paperwork is signed for the Megane and I hope to have it home with me on Friday or Saturday. I still have the Clio and I'm happy to hold onto it until the right buyer comes along.

Some spec;
2014 265 Cup
24,000 miles
One owner
Steev alloys
Leather Recaros
Sat Nav

Couple of of photos of the Megane for now;

image_zps2jck7or8.jpg

image_zpswsd4exu8.jpg

image_zpstu7rnieo.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Ciaran. Hopefully getting an RS run out organised for Easter time if you fancy it? Details will be on Facebook :smile:

Absolute minted bud, you went for the right car, defo my next car. There was a megane 275 trophy parked next to me at knockhill today and loved it. Can't go for a test drive in a megane just now! I know if I do it will be coming home with prob lol! TOP spec on your new car too. ENJOY.

Cheers everyone!

The Clio was fantastic I loved that car but since I posted an hour ago I've now taken a deposit on it!
[MENTION=52440]chris mcm[/MENTION] I've no immediate plans for the Megane performance wise. I have ordered up one of the black/red blades for the front bumper just to tie in with the big calipers and red seat belts. I'll just enjoy driving it for now and probably need tyres by summer lol.

Cheers for the comments fellas. Really happy with the Megane even though I haven't driven it properly as yet but happy with the spec and the deal I got.

I already ordered up the red / black blade for the front so will get that fitted before I take the car home on the weekend.

Cheers [MENTION=2929]smoggy mark[/MENTION]. Still got the M3? Might take a tear over to RS Tuning later in the year to have the car mapped.

Nice megane, i have been also looking for E46 M3 coupe.. But in fact there is not so much good cars from choose.

Similar Thread Suggestions