The beast does France :-)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
(what has happened to smilies???)

Just got back from 5 days in the South West of France at my Uncles place, as you will see from the photos, it was freezing cold and horribly wet the entire week :smile:

06.jpg
So Cold!!!

04.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Miaow
07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

1.jpg

10.gif

Last edited:
9319_256412970463_673690463_8599251_3914654_n.jpg

how do you get your display to show outside temp.?:confused1:

That is the norm is it not????!!!!

It is pretty accurate too - matches what my uncles auto-gadget-super dooper weather station said too!!

No temperature gage on the Cup......

Good point, adds about 2g to the weight therefore slowing you down by 2MPH :wink:

Is with mine!

Nice pics. Those French flies are so inconsiderate, aren't they?! :laugh:

They were most inconsiderate. How they couldn't see me coming at them at [unspecified] speed I do not know!

Great pics, dont envy you having to clean the bugs off it though! Jase, I would have thought you have the external temp gauge! I have it on mine

Fantastic pics mate the place looks stunning!

how do you get your display to show outside temp.?:confused1:

Jase yours will have this,look under the drivers side mirror and you will have a little nipple hanging down,that is the external temp sensor

can u not get those r27 stickers off? them being wonky is annoying lol. rest of car looks great tho, love the random picture of cat... totally relevant on car forum :-D

can u not get those r27 stickers off? them being wonky is annoying lol. rest of car looks great tho, love the random picture of cat... totally relevant on car forum :-D

I have been thinking about getting it off, but CBA lol!!!

The cat is gospel, don't EVER diss the cat :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie: