The alcohol thread

I only have a drink once a month, if that.
Spiced rum, tiki fire preferably, otherwise jerrys/morgans.
Jack Daniels.
Brahma/carlsberg/budweiser.

Won't touch anything else, especially 'craft' beers. Can't stand them.

I feel a bit left out and might start my own soft drinks thread :-(

Tea total all my life, what a bore! But my wife loves her free taxi and the fact that she can drink every night we go out.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimmy

Tea total all my life, what a bore! But my wife loves her free taxi and the fact that she can drink every night we go out.

Nowt wrong with tee total mate. If you had a handle on how much money you'd saved compared to an average drinker, you'd be feeling VERY pleased with yourself trust me!

:smiley:

Reactions: Deer_Dodger

Nothing wrong with being tea total mate, as long as it's Yorkshire tea [emoji6]

Nowt wrong with tee total mate. If you had a handle on how much money you'd saved compared to an average drinker, you'd be feeling VERY pleased with yourself trust me!

:smiley:

I stopped drinking and quit smoking and it paid for my first car. It's amazing how much you save!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not quite teetotal. But i drink less than a handful of times a year too buddy. I had a couple of pints the other night....and i'm pretty sure they were my first since last Christmas.

Whatever floats your boat.....

Reactions: Deer_Dodger