The alcohol thread

Your young wait until your taste buds grow up Chris

Haha to be fair, I last tried it probably 5/6 years ago, so i may like it then. But my dad brought some back from some travels one time and he didnt like it either - infact there still may be some of it in the cupboard at the back lol in his house!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Haha to be fair, I last tried it probably 5/6 years ago, so i may like it then. But my dad brought some back from some travels one time and he didnt like it either - infact there still may be some of it in the cupboard at the back lol in his house!
The problem is the white beers in the UK are just chemicals to be fair

Reactions: ///M
Spent the weekend here. Mostly drinking this. Struise Brewery Contagion. A sour blonde aged in Margaux wine barrels. Bloody amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_4987.JPG
    IMG_4987.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
do they do brewery tours?

No, but they're open on Saturdays for visits to the tasting room. If you speak to Carlo or Urbain or Jay and tell them I sent you, I'm sure they'll show you around. It's pretty cool! 30 beers on tap to try too. Great day out. Plus Westvleteren and De Dolle breweries are just a short distance.

And there's a really excellent café over the road if you need food.

Reactions: peter
I know it's nothing extravogent, but cans of Bud Light has just start to be sold over here in the U.K. And I have to say it's actually really nice and I can pick up a crate of 18 for a tenner so :drunk:

Cant believe i only just found this thread!

This going to make me feel like an alcoholic but if i want to drink myself rat faced then It has to be Jonny Walker Gold Label on initially on ice with a bit of water to begin with with and eventually once im ready to let hair down and rip up the dance floor and bag me a stripper for the night then straight from the bottle.

I cant drink single malt unless i am pinned in a chair and forced too...this happens more often than i care to remember but if you want something with a single malt kick without actually being single malt and breaking the bank i highly recommend Monkey Shoulder.

monkey-shoulder.jpg

I see Peroni and Corona drinkers on here men of exceptional taste, I highly recommend you guys to try beer Laos! Dont be put of by the name its the official beer of Laos but its not like cheap crap in a bottle its very special and has become very fashionable in Asia with no marketing. Im sure you can find it in the UK somewhere. They have blonde and Dark personally i love the dark dont be fooled by the colour its not a bitter just has more flavour and you can look macho whilst drinking what others assume is some Uber strong hairy chested big balled man drink.

1200px-BeerLao_LightAndDark.JPG

I dont really do Wines, that would require some form of sophistication not something that God decided to bless me with.

Cant believe i only just found this thread!

This going to make me feel like an alcoholic but if i want to drink myself rat faced then It has to be Jonny Walker Gold Label on initially on ice with a bit of water to begin with with and eventually once im ready to let hair down and rip up the dance floor and bag me a stripper for the night then straight from the bottle.

I cant drink single malt unless i am pinned in a chair and forced too...this happens more often than i care to remember but if you want something with a single malt kick without actually being single malt and breaking the bank i highly recommend Monkey Shoulder.

View attachment 18299

I see Peroni and Corona drinkers on here men of exceptional taste, I highly recommend you guys to try beer Laos! Dont be put of by the name its the official beer of Laos but its not like cheap crap in a bottle its very special and has become very fashionable in Asia with no marketing. Im sure you can find it in the UK somewhere. They have blonde and Dark personally i love the dark dont be fooled by the colour its not a bitter just has more flavour and you can look macho whilst drinking what others assume is some Uber strong hairy chested big balled man drink.

View attachment 18300

I dont really do Wines, that would require some form of sophistication not something that God decided to bless me with.

Missed this post. Which is a shame, as its bloody brilliant.

Pete, you really shout step your beer game up though. A man of taste shouldn't be sinking cheap macro lager! :smiley:

Reactions: R32pete
Nice one Mes.

Im half way through a jack Daniels with ice :wink:

Can't go near that stuff. It's what I drink at rock gigs. And because of that, if I have it at home I smash it and end up hoovering the lawn.

Can't go near that stuff. It's what I drink at rock gigs. And because of that, if I have it at home I smash it and end up hoovering the lawn.

Lmao. Better than mowing the carpet I guess!

I love the JD I just go easy on it as it's lethal!

Reactions: ///M