The alcohol thread

Where in Belgium are you mate?

i live in a place called 'hasselt'. eastern part of belgium. best thing about it, is that it's only a 45 minute drive from spa. and the zolder track is only 6 miles away. :smile:

Favourite lager has to be Heineken, if somewhere does it on tap I'm more than happy!

Spirit wise captain morgans rum and coke.... double of course!

Favourite lager has to be Heineken, if somewhere does it on tap I'm more than happy!

Spirit wise captain morgans rum and coke.... double of course!

Great choices!

Fosters is usually always my drink of choice if i'm local, will try a heineken, peroni etc if I fancy something different.

As the night goes on, spiced rum and coke, gin and tonic, Jd and coke - not all at the same time obviously, I tend to go through stages as to which one I like the most. Like most things apart from real ale, cider (doesn't agree with me) and scotch whiskey.

Great choices!

Fosters is usually always my drink of choice if i'm local, will try a heineken, peroni etc if I fancy something different.

As the night goes on, spiced rum and coke, gin and tonic, Jd and coke - not all at the same time obviously, I tend to go through stages as to which one I like the most. Like most things apart from real ale, cider (doesn't agree with me) and scotch whiskey.

One sip of cider and I'm quickly thrown back to being a 16 year old sipping out of a can of strongbow, whilst being at someones random house party and sleeping in a bathtub/stairs.... put me off drinking any cider for life I reckon!

Reactions: matt9566
Not much of a drinker either really, but I like a bottle of Bud, and spirit-wise Amaretto & Coke, or Morgan's Spiced & Rum.

Come on @Big Ben what do you take me for?? You think I'm going to make childish references to liking an Angel's Tit, or a Red-Headed Slut on a Friday night?!

Reactions: Big Ben
Not much of a drinker either really, but I like a bottle of Bud, and spirit-wise Amaretto & Coke, or Morgan's Spiced & Rum.

Come on @Big Ben what do you take me for?? You think I'm going to make childish references to liking an Angel's Tit, or a Red-Headed Slut on a Friday night?!

Knew you were going to say bud lol!

Reactions: Jimmy
scotch whiskey.

Scotch Whisky (no 'e'), Irish etc has the 'e'.

Me I like Aussie Shiraz, & Chardonnay. Mainly the latter as Mrs doesn't do red wine. Love Brew dog Punk IPA, Peroni, Stella Czech Budweiser certainly not the Yankee stuff. Also like a G&T with a slice of lime please not lemon & the occasional single malt. Limiting myself at the moment as l badly need to lose weight.

Me I like Aussie Shiraz, & Chardonnay. Mainly the latter as Mrs doesn't do red wine. Love Brew dog Punk IPA, Peroni, Stella Czech Budweiser certainly not the Yankee stuff. Also like a G&T with a slice of lime please not lemon & the occasional single malt. Limiting myself at the moment as l badly need to lose weight.

It's just me and my inability to spell correctly haha.

I could do with limiting myself and losing some weight too, it seems to all have appeared at once!

Reactions: Johnny 99

Well done on the correct spelling mate. Bloody Americans ruining our language! :smiley:

Chardonnay is one of my favourites too.

And good shout on the Budvar. Czech pilsners are the best in the world.

Brewdog on the other hand... aside from the beer being a poor imitation of what it once was, the owner is a complete dick and will never see another penny of my money!!! Was once very rude to Mrs M and then released a video on line with a snarky dig directly at her because she schooled him on beer!

:smiley:

Twat!

Reactions: Johnny 99