Tesco Tyres!

great news :smile:

..although I thought you mean't Tesco were going to start producing tyres to start with lol.

Can you imagine Tesco Value tyres?!!

Hehe, it would be a recycled remould the decomposes round the first corner.

Same price as Blackcircles through this site, but I save all my clubcard points up for Xmas, and as they say, "Every little helps"

£300 in Clubcard vouchers last xmas :smile:

No Continentals :nope:

But weirdly, Michelin Exalto PE2s which I thought were no longer made.

Wal mart in the states sell tyres and you can have them fitted and use your points on them. They also sell bullets !! I never get bored of buying frosties and pepsi with the option to stock up on bullets for my smith and wesson ! Think you can get tyres at target as well. At last, we've caught up with the yanks :wink:

I was in a Carrefour last week, they too seem to sell almost everything, spark plugs to jeans, chainsaws to frozen skinned rabbit, etc.

Wal mart in the states sell tyres and you can have them fitted and use your points on them. They also sell bullets !! I never get bored of buying frosties and pepsi with the option to stock up on bullets for my smith and wesson ! Think you can get tyres at target as well. At last, we've caught up with the yanks :wink:

off topic but did anyone see an article in the paper (possible Sunday Mail) about the guns store in Arazon today? You can buy a Glock 19 with high capacity 30 round mag (same one the nutter used) for £300!! Bargain!! Or if you really hate the council people and want the job done properly $840 gets you a very nice AK47. Get that up your tesco points card!

And people wonder why there is massacres in America?

off topic but did anyone see an article in the paper (possible Sunday Mail) about the guns store in Arazon today? You can buy a Glock 19 with high capacity 30 round mag (same one the nutter used) for £300!! Bargain!! Or if you really hate the council people and want the job done properly $840 gets you a very nice AK47. Get that up your tesco points card!

And people wonder why there is massacres in America?

I not only saw that article, but have seen the sale of these guns with my own eyes !!! Seriously, you can get guns so damn cheap in the states and its pretty damn easy too. Even for a holiday maker, if you are there for more than 2 weeks you can get one ! Its mad !!

Similar Thread Suggestions