Teething Problems...

Cheers Mark, yeah I think I've decided regardless of what happens with the oil change that it's going to have it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar issue with my 4th going and got an LUK put in, I'm glad I did! Oil change helps it's only slightly haha

It'll still be broken :wink: sorry to be the bearer of bad news haha!

97baceb96ea4091ea4e1c21fd8f7e1a5.jpg

That's what's causing your crunching :wink:

Reactions: Benno
I had a similar issue with my 4th going and got an LUK put in, I'm glad I did! Oil change helps it's only slightly haha

It'll still be broken :wink: sorry to be the bearer of bad news haha!

97baceb96ea4091ea4e1c21fd8f7e1a5.jpg

That's what's causing your crunching :wink:

Such an innocent looking part!!! Payday today...think I have a cat breaking up too...sounds very beefy at high revs! Could put back my bodywork repairs another month....will have to start a progress thread I suppose[emoji849]

Recommend the LUK clutch then?

Such an innocent looking part!!! Payday today...think I have a cat breaking up too...sounds very beefy at high revs! Could put back my bodywork repairs another month....will have to start a progress thread I suppose[emoji849]

Recommend the LUK clutch then?

My thoughts exactly haha! Doesn't even look broken [emoji23] unless you've got an MOT coming up, I'd ignore it for now :wink: you definitely will do mate, you'll get shouted at by other members if you don't, they love pictures haha!

Definitely mate, awesome clutch!

My thoughts exactly haha! Doesn't even look broken [emoji23] unless you've got an MOT coming up, I'd ignore it for now :wink: you definitely will do mate, you'll get shouted at by other members if you don't, they love pictures haha!

Definitely mate, awesome clutch!

Spot on...didn't enjoy getting beaten off the line by a Civic because of clutch slip...on a private road of course......:wink:

Spot on...didn't enjoy getting beaten off the line by a Civic because of clutch slip...on a private road of course......:wink:

Ah I know of that 'private road' I did 135 there the other day :wink: haha! Get it booked in as soon as pos mate, then you can appreciate the car with no crunchy and slippy stuff :tongueout: