tcut colour

Hi guys and gals, someone has recently keyed my car thankfully just one bit around 8 inches long. My car is nimbus so it's not really a silver, therefore not quite sure what to buy or if there is anything about.
Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Anything off the shelf at Halfords or similar will be a waste of money, it will need to be machine polished with something like a Meguirs compound then polished up after.....

Anything off the shelf at Halfords or similar will be a waste of money, it will need to be machine polished with something like a Meguirs compound then polished up after.....
I did see a post about it a few years ago and there's this guy somewhere who colour matched, I'll see if he can help.

Hi Shell.

I wouldn't attempt this on your own to be honest. You need to get it right first time or you could end up with a costly fix.

However, if someone knows what they're doing some very impressive repairs can be done. Look at what @sevenfourate did recently to his bosses car!

Sorry to hear you've had some waste of cells and organs have a go at your car. It's a HORRIBLE feeling coming back to a damaged car. Best of luck getting it sorted.

Hi Shell.

I wouldn't attempt this on your own to be honest. You need to get it right first time or you could end up with a costly fix.

However, if someone knows what they're doing some very impressive repairs can be done. Look at what @sevenfourate did recently to his bosses car!

Sorry to hear you've had some waste of cells and organs have a go at your car. It's a HORRIBLE feeling coming back to a damaged car. Best of luck getting it sorted.

Thanks Mes. I presume you meant "look what he did" in a good way :smile:

The thread about removing key marks can be found here @shells2074

http://www.clio197.net/threads/wet-sanding-not-safe-for-those-of-a-feeble-nature.55320/

Reactions: Pav and shells2074

Similar Thread Suggestions