Tapatalk...again

I know this has bee bought up before so i apologise now but o know most other forums use this now,

Guys over at 106owners have just installed the plugin and they've alway been against it but all you need to do is download the plug in and install it. Doesn't cost the site a penny. Once its installed , that's it. Need no maintenance at all.

The company makes its money from people who buy the app.

I can imagine a lot of blackberry/iphone/android users will be happy with this :wink:

Check here: http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

Cheers :smile:

Wouldn't mind this even though the android web browser is pretty good with Forums, its just another thing to make the site that bit better :smile:

Yeah i agree. Would be nice to be able to upload photos straight from the app. Might be worth a try if its free?

Can we just get the site working at full speed first.
Will sort things like this ASAP.

I downloaded it, but have never used it because the search is crud! Tried to find the UK Plumbing forum, but I gave up in the end.

Can we just get the site working at full speed first.
Will sort things like this ASAP.

100% agreed. Have mailed the hosts again jase. Pages are taking ages to load, images even longer.

I've written all this reply and the page has only just loaded all the images!

Sorry for the thread bump, but didn't want to start a new thread about it.

I've recently got the app and thinks its good! Way easier browsing on the iPhone!!

Any news on this or are we not getting it?

I've uninstalled it, the browser on Android is great and the Tapatalk app just made the other forums I use go really slow and terrible to look at.