Surprise Surprise

Yes because I was caught on the way to the Chunnel in roadworks. Just hoping I get a driver awareness course rather than points.
Yeah, at least that's an option in Englandshire. I'm lucky enough to have only been caught once & that was coming down from Hartside pass in Cumbria. We'd had a good hoon & stopped in a lay bye. As we pulled away we rounded a corner & only 100 yards or so from starting off I was nicked for 36 in a 30. As it was Cumbria I was offered a speed awareness course which they don't do in Scotland. Half the people on the course were Scots. My wife & I made a weekend away of it. Did the course in a Premier Inn in Carlisle on a Saturday morning, spent the afternoon in the lovely Lake District & had a meal in our favourite curry house, which happens to be in Carlisle, that night. (Masala Bazaar if you're interested. Does really different stuff. Not your average curry house. Find excuses to go to Carlisle to eat there 1-2 times a year)!

Yeah, at least that's an option in Englandshire. I'm lucky enough to have only been caught once & that was coming down from Hartside pass in Cumbria. We'd had a good hoon & stopped in a lay bye. As we pulled away we rounded a corner & only 100 yards or so from starting off I was nicked for 36 in a 30. As it was Cumbria I was offered a speed awareness course which they don't do in Scotland. Half the people on the course were Scots. My wife & I made a weekend away of it. Did the course in a Premier Inn in Carlisle on a Saturday morning, spent the afternoon in the lovely Lake District & had a meal in our favourite curry house, which happens to be in Carlisle, that night. (Masala Bazaar if you're interested. Does really different stuff. Not your average curry house. Find excuses to go to Carlisle to eat there 1-2 times a year)!

If I can't do the course in Scotland I'll just take the points I think :|

Sneaky *******! I thought speed cameras in the UK had to be visible so if this was to happen they would need to mark them?