Supercharged 306bhp GW197 T333DOB

got some pics but havnt had chance to get them uploaded. really busy at the moment with uni and work but will be updates soon

Yh its all running ok just the low limiter is irritating at times. The power is well worth it and is still easy to drive day to day.
And yes i don't know what brand they are but Rs tuning stock them, they fit the clio and the megane i believe.

The intercooler needs to be small as the charger is placed next to it. My advice is find somewhere else to mount the charger and then get a bigger intercooler. U won't be able to fit anything bigger otherwise. My intercooler for my turbo is a good 3rd bigger and twice as thick because now I have more room. Ktec have mounted there charger in a much better position.

Engine is where u need to look at 1st, and updating the fuel system. You'll get nothing past where u are now without it.

Seems like the IC and the fuel sistem in Tomd's car is enough for 310bhp.

Why do you think that a bigger IC is needed?

Did he get the uprated fuel pump too in the kit? Is it necessary due to the uprated injectors?

Does anyone have pics of the Ktech setup?

My am actually looking to replace the filter soon as its pretty badly worn on one side where it rubs against the radiator.

Do you know the radiator and the filter dimensions?

It has crossed my mind to SC the Clio and now looking at the things needed.

TNX

Gun try get pics up today guys,

so looking to get it restricted. Anyone know anyone that could make a restrictor to fit kind of inline between the charger and the cooler.
So a cnc kind of place that would be willing to make a 1 off at a reasonable price, its a long shot but just throwing it out there :smile:

I would go for a larger pulley.

So, SA ECU is necessary for everything to work properly or it could be done on stock ECU but with the 3bar MAP sensor?

Last edited:
I would go for a larger pulley.

So, SA ECU is necessary for everything to work properly or it could be done on stock ECU but with the 3bar MAP sensor?

Its only for a few months mate, will mean i won't need a different belt and such. May have an engine build thread starting soon fingers crossed :smiley:
And i think if your aiming for 280BHP you will be ok on the standard ECU if you can get someone decent to map it, but as you say, SA ECU is a huge cost on top of the other parts. If i were you id drop a meg engine in for an easier and reliable 280.

I will only be doing it if I could get my hands on the SC for <500€.
Otherwise, I'll proceed with the N/A tune up.

sorry ive been quiet guys, all nighters at uni aswell as work been keeping me busy.
May have a new job so sorry to say the car may be for sale soon, having new tyres fitted and wheels refurbed this week to get it looking smart then goind to decide whether its going back standard or whether to sell as is.
Just thought id let people know incase theres any interest in the car or the supercharger kit?
for sale threads will be up soon [emoji106]
Will likely be staying with a renaultsport but something a little better than 19/20 mpg, would have considered keeping it but not going to get a chance to do anything with it in terms of getting on track.

I'm sure there'll be a few wanting something different :smile: a supercharged Clio project to continue with.

Good luck..!

Yes had little bit of interest in the supercharger already :smile:

Might be looking at a 200t, anyone got some mpg figures for them? I know its bound to be better than my 197 just want a realistic level as i never believe the qouted figures.

Next week may see me stripping the whole car back to standard. So oreca exhaust, h&r springs, 19mm spacers with bolts, decat pipe and 4 toyo R888's will soon be for sale.

Yes had little bit of interest in the supercharger already :smile:

Might be looking at a 200t, anyone got some mpg figures for them? I know its bound to be better than my 197 just want a realistic level as i never believe the qouted figures.

Next week may see me stripping the whole car back to standard. So oreca exhaust, h&r springs, 19mm spacers with bolts, decat pipe and 4 toyo R888's will soon be for sale.

Wales trip there on motorway I got 39mpg.
Wales trip hard driving all day, 22 mpg.
Wales trip way home motorway, 43mpg.

Day to day driving I get around 33-36.

Wales trip there on motorway I got 39mpg.
Wales trip hard driving all day, 22 mpg.
Wales trip way home motorway, 43mpg.

Day to day driving I get around 33-36.

Sounds much better, I'm getting 20mpg on the motorway haha. Around 40 is what I'm looking for so sounds good