Struggling get the right lambda sensor ?

Hi everyone i have got a 2008 reg renault Clio 197 sport, I have tried twice now to get a after cat lambda sensor for my car but can't seem to get the right one with the little plug, Bosch & ngk lambda sensor have a chunky plug, & euro car parts say they don't list another lambda sensor for my car? So what I want to know is which lambda sensor do I need? Lol
mine has a small 4 pin plug & it's the after cat lambda sensor I need, euro car parts have ordered me 2 now & both been wrong ? Is there something different with my car?

I had this issue when mine went. There's loads of different part numbers. Ended up going to Renault to get it. Was about £65 IIRC.

Cheers mate! I've ended up getting a universal Bosch lambda & spliced the plug off & used small 5A jointing blocks & put the original plug on, still got the emissions light so don't no if it's worked or not? Awaiting my diagnostic machine to arrive from eBay.
I am not even sure you can use joining box to connect these wires? I was clutching at straws as I want this emissions light to go lol. Going clear the fault codes & see how I get on

Not sure chocyblock is ideal for lambda sensors should relie be soldered on for the best connection, as for the fault reset unplug battery for a while just make sure you've got your radio code haha

[MENTION=4982]DanB720[/MENTION], what part number did you order and did you ring Renault up or go online? I have the exact same problem for my post cat sensor, got 2 from Eurocarparts that they state will 100% fit yet they don't!

Part Number on the box I purchased directly from a Renault dealership is: 8200830903

Hope this helps.

I have attached some photos of my old one that came off (59 Plate Clio 200)(kept it for some reason) so you can see the connector your after.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419262345751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419262345751.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 107
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419262368884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419262368884.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 106
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419262454267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419262454267.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 90
it you actually take the time to check this section there information about this....