Stop the beeping from the seat belt.

So, when reversing I unplug my seat belt and there is that stupid beeping noise. Does anyone know how to disable it so it fools it into thinking that my seatbelt is plugged in. And plugging back in my seatbelt isn't an option. Thanks guys.

Unplug the loom from under the seat and fit a resistor? Should trick it into thinking its connected all the time?? Not sure but might work

But then wont the circuit be open? And not complete? I haven't tried so wouldn't know. Surprised they never fitted them to the passenger side

OP - how old are you?

The only people I know who take there belt off to reverese are >50 years old. It seems to be an old skool thing. I honestly cannot see a single reason for needing to take it off. If your mirrors are correctly adjusted then you should see pretty much everything you need.

I could understand taking a harness off to reverse, but a normal seat belt isn't that restrictive to need to take it off?? The belt comes very far out, I can lean where ever I need to in the car with the belt still on