Steering wheel refurb questions........

Looking at getting mine done soon,think I'm going to get them to fit it as well only takes half hour

So here are the images of the Royal Steering wheel workmanship, which I must say is impeccable.

My old wheel on the left, see the west on the top right and general filthyness, and the new wheel plus a fitted image too

Can't complain at all for price for the quality!
10/10 would recommend BAE55E07-CEB3-484D-897A-7835280E1344.jpg

I'm in if you can wangle a group discount Syer:wink:

Bit worried about removing my own steering wheel though!

I know there's a decent thread about it on here somewhere

Reactions: sevenfourate
I'm in if you can wangle a group discount Syer:wink:

Bit worried about removing my own steering wheel though!

I know there's a decent thread about it on here somewhere

Me too. Even though i'm a mechanical engineer.

We have some sheets of 25mm Hardox steel plate at work for me to hide behind, but to be honest im such a wussy i'm not sure even thats thick enough to make me comfortable doing it.

So i figure its easier for me to stay at work for an hour on overtime and let someone else have the worry and hassle :thumb:

****To be honest my garage look after me 110% and i trust them implicitly. Rather leave it in their capable hands. Bread and butter for them......

Last edited:
I'm with you all day long on that...

Let someone who knows what they're doing deal with it. Only problem I have is the garage I use is not likely to want to store my car why I wait for the re-trimmed wheel to return.

Mobile mechanic needed!

I'm with you all day long on that...

Let someone who knows what they're doing deal with it. Only problem I have is the garage I use is not likely to want to store my car why I wait for the re-trimmed wheel to return.

Mobile mechanic needed!

@Big Ben

Just use one of the people who offer an exchange service. They send you a retrimmed wheel to your spec. You fit and send old one back to receive deposit back.

Easy !

Reactions: Big Ben
Now that sounds like a plan:grinning:

Thanks for shedding some light on that... I'm not the best when it comes to Internet research:flushed:

Reactions: sevenfourate