Steering Wheel Problems

RIght, just got a call from Renault stating that although my steering wheel is falling apart the warranty only covers the interior for 2 years, even though coming with a three year warranty.

I was wondering whether you could put your name on here if you have had a new steering wheel and how old the car was when it was replaced and what dealer did it.

Need to get a list so I can go to Renault and argue the case.

Cheer sin advnce.

I see your from Kettering What has richard saunders said about this issue mine has started to split its an 07 plate

Well they said that even though the warranty is 3 years, the interior is only covered by a 2 year warranty hence its not covered.

Just got off the phone to Customer serivices UK and they are going to get onto them. You live up Northumberland Avenue dont ya?

had mine replaced at 18 months old but wouldnt replace it the second time at just under 3 years old.

Cheers Jase, will keep on at customer services

Jase what dealership did you get it replaced at?

Last edited:
what about the fact that people are having the recaros changed after 2 years.

Surely these are part of the interior?

had the first one replaced at even's in rotherham(now closed)
second time went to evens at sheffield.

Polwell Lane mate, saw your car a few times when I was up there dropping off a young lady.
Any weekday cruises at all, only just moved to the area recently.

Have you a number for Renault uk or should i moan at the dealer first then get the number of them just to make a point