Steering wheel Codes?!?

Putting an aftermarket steering wheel like an OMP, would ESP and ASR be disabled or will they still work?

Last edited:
Steering wheel code?

The code: 8200904017 is for a yellow strip steering wheel but it costs 400 euro and it's included the airbag....!
Does anybody have the code for this :swear: wheel without the airbag !?!
I didnt't immaginate that buy a steering wheel would be so difficult....!

Could someone who has the Clio RS restyling, ask for the wheel with a yellow stripe, using his chassis ? PLEASE...!

Hi All, Did this ever get resolved? I am looking for a new steering wheel for a 197 F1 Team. I don't need the airbag unit just the wheel....red or yellow centre band, not bothered. Been in touch with Renault and they are quoting close to £400 for a new one but I assume that includes a new airbag unit?? Can I buy one of these http://smcrenault.netdirector.co.uk/product/RS_Steering_Wheel_7711421172#
and fit my current airbag unit - it looks exactly the same as the one I have now.

Any help appreciated.

Hi All, Did this ever get resolved? I am looking for a new steering wheel for a 197 F1 Team. I don't need the airbag unit just the wheel....red or yellow centre band, not bothered. Been in touch with Renault and they are quoting close to £400 for a new one but I assume that includes a new airbag unit?? Can I buy one of these http://smcrenault.netdirector.co.uk/product/RS_Steering_Wheel_7711421172#
and fit my current airbag unit - it looks exactly the same as the one I have now.

Any help appreciated.

give Jase a pm he was selling one for £180 i think.

The Renault price doesn't include the air bag.

I'm selling a brand new steering wheel still in box, with red band.

It's just like every 197 steering wheel :wink:

Except brand spanking new and still in the box. Not a mark on it.
Comes with buttons but if you don't need them they just unscrew.
Only took it out the box to have a look at it.
When you see this brand new one you will be surprised how badly worn yours is.