Steering lock problem car won't start

Hi please can someone help I've been driving my car around totally fine no probs what so ever and nipped to my friends house come outside to go home and car won't start (Clio 200) keeps clicking and all dash lights go off and black.says something about turn steering and push start.with brake .

Totally baffled as the car has been fine and not missed a beat and now I'm currently awaiting the RAC to tow me home .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've turned the steering full lock and jerked it left to right and still nothing .

Read this on Google .

Almost sounds like a dodgy starter or battery cable but Google is full of these problems but the threads are ancient so hoping someone technically minded could help

I've just gone back to the car and checked connections with torch and a few basics and the wires going to terminal weren't tightened so i think or rather Hoping that it's just sapped everything from the battery as much as it could and then that was it.rac guy eventually got to me and did the tests and said it was down but if it was him he wouldn't replace the battery .He had some fast charging kit and charged it for ten mins and it started so I've just gave it a spin around the top of the mountain hopefully problem solved.

Be having a word with the mechanic who had the battery out last .

Just left it running on drive for twenty mins and the 30 drive around and turned it off then tried to start it and it wouldn't start [emoji26]