steering column extension?

Hi everyone,
I've got a 200 FF + cup. The steering column is adjustable but even when fully extended the wheel is too far away for track driving. It's fine for on the road. I can't compromise any further with seat adjustments, I need a longer steering column. Anyone attempted this or know if a suitable part is readily available?

dont think you can extend the column !

perhaps change of steering wheel with a deeper dish profile - fit for track days and then re-fit standard for road use perhaps :thumbup1:

Hadn't thought of that option. I did wonder if there was some sort of boss to mount between the column and the wheel, but then the controls would be out of finger reach. I sometimes need the wipers and indicators even on track days.

Hadn't thought of that option. I did wonder if there was some sort of boss to mount between the column and the wheel, but then the controls would be out of finger reach. I sometimes need the wipers and indicators even on track days.

Steering wheel with a deeper dish is the only option. Omp for instance is one i know...

BR,