Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Super excited for this film! I always get goosebumps hearing that famous Star Wars title music sat in the cinema!

The trailer looks good though, thank god they appear to have given Mark Hamill a bigger role in this one after awkwardly slating his lack of influence in the Force Awakens haha! The guy had a 9 minute moaning montage!

Indeed with the 'jabba missing scene' - good fun watching at the cinema lots of cheering etc spine tingling seeing the starwars opening scene on the big screen, I liked the force awakens ending which took you right back to the start...

A bit sad seeing the 'classic' redone looking back at it.

I think the films as amazing as they are nowadays with all the special effects like Starwars, Transformers etc etc its sad to me as a young un' your mind just fills in all the blanks I was a HUGE superman fan - (i'm talking Christopher Reeves here!) late 70's watching that film now the effects are really really bad, but as a kid in my head it was perfection and I just filled in all the blanks.

Awesome post Kev, and totally in agreement with you on filling in the blanks yourself. Nothing is really left to the imagination anymore, which can be good in some senses, but not in all.

Take horror movies - my favourite genre. The trend with the modern slasher films (probably started by Scream?) is that they just lay it all out for you. I prefer horror movies like the original Paranormal Activity where the 'scares' were subtle - it wasn't just blood and snot flying everywhere. The tension got built up slowly and then went for the shocks.

Im not going to watch it properly, i feel the last trailer for the 1st movie ruined the whole film and gave away so many plot lines, from what i saw tho it looks incredible

I'm with you on that James, I don't want anything spoilt for me. The original teaser was enough, now I just want to see it when it comes out.

looks like we all are still young minded people..there's something about the whole saga,that gives me goosebumps in a good sense...
looking forward to watching the film..

I'm with you on that one. I avoid trailers like the plague, for the movies I'm really interested in at least.

NO SPOILERS, DONT PANIC!

Seeing it tomorrow morning, after months of avoiding every. single. trailer. (albeit the first one!)

Buzzing!

Han Solo dies

My housemate was reading a reddit feed about Fortnite just now, and the top comment was a spoiler (fortunately he didn’t tell me)

I’ve quickly sprinted out the room, scared to take to social media!

Saw it last night. It’s very good indeed - great performances all round, good humour and lots of action. Rian Johnson has done us proud.

Reactions: kevlar
Was looking at times tomorrow whether to sneak off and get a late showing in... tho missus would kill me