Standing Down and new Admins

pacman.

Former Admin
Paid Member
Hi everybody.

My time on here as Admin is coming to an end.
This is due to an upcoming move abroad and I am not going to be able to dedicate as much time to this forum as I would like.
Hopefully I have been able to at least improve this site and I would like to thank all the guys who have helped me along the way.

I will still be on here occasionally and look forward to see this place continue to grow and gain more popularity.

Now I have got that out the way. Many of you may have noticed some new Admins kicking about. @Chris91 and [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] are now the sites Admins along side those from Cliosport.net.

Please be patient with them as they are learning the ropes at the mo.
Hopefully they will continue the hard work they put in as moderators and be benificial to 197/200/200t.net.

At the moment I will take a backseat role untill they are fully up to speed.

Cheers

Pacman

Last edited by a moderator:
good job Matt..thank you so much for your time you have dedicated to this site..all the best abroad and take care!!!

Thanks for everything Matt.

Any questions and me and jimmy will be glad to help, and as ever the moderator team!

Having been a moderator on a popular forum, I know what an effort it takes to moderate somewhere like this. And the time it takes.

I I take my hat off to anyone who makes the effort to do it. Most people using forums like this would be amazed to know how much work goes on behind the scenes.

:jase:

Having been a moderator on a popular forum, I know what an effort it takes to moderate somewhere like this. And the time it takes.

I I take my hat off to anyone who makes the effort to do it. Most people using forums like this would be amazed to know how much work goes on behind the scenes.

:jase:

very nicely said..glad you are enjoying your time on here ///M..

Thanks for taking the forum forward Matt, it's been a pleasure to work with you on the site and to have met you at CSS.

Thanks for the kind comments [MENTION=5180]///M[/MENTION] I think we have a really good forum, however I believe it's the members that make it what it is :smile: