Stains

OK I've had enough of my van seats looking like they do. I eat my lunch in there if I get time . I get in it covered in dust at end of day. What's best for getting rid of erm things like yoghurt stains. I would post pics but it looks plain wrong. Seat covers will be ordered asap!

You can get really good results from interior detailing, so don't be disheartened. I've had good result with the following:

For cloth seats - Autoglym Hi-Foam Interior Shampoo & Autoglym HiTech Cleaning Pad

For Leather Seats - Adams Leather & Interior Cleaner, Steamer and Lots of Clean Microfibres. This combo also brings steering wheels up like new.

https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/collections/cleaning-conditioning

The Adam's range probably works well on cloth too but I haven't tried it personally

As Ben said lots of good interior cleaning products I have used Autobrite Fab years ago and that was ok, I just go with some good APC Autosmart G101 is ok, best bang for buck has to be Bilt Hamber APC about £16 for 5 litres - I have a George wet and dry I have used many times with superb results.

They are black cloth well they were .lol. I will get someone to valet it at some stage but it's difficult as I'm always in it. If I could make it clean ish at least I can fit covers. I need to order another vax as I use one for work anyway so might try that

Similar Thread Suggestions