Spring clean!

Haha! I first joined here a few years ago with my first f1, loved the forum and I learned so much off it, unfortunately I had an accident in my old car with a patch of ice and the outcome was a write off, I had an absolute nightmare with insurance company undervaluing my car so i went off the car scene for a while until this one popped up for sale and I've fallen in love with 197s again [emoji23] now I can't keep off the site looking at upgrades and subtle mods, love to go to a couple of meets and car shows soon just unsure what's around locally, I haven't seen many 197s around quite rare!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha! I first joined here a few years ago with my first f1, loved the forum and I learned so much off it, unfortunately I had an accident in my old car with a patch of ice and the outcome was a write off, I had an absolute nightmare with insurance company undervaluing my car so i went off the car scene for a while until this one popped up for sale and I've fallen in love with 197s again [emoji23] now I can't keep off the site looking at upgrades and subtle mods, love to go to a couple of meets and car shows soon just unsure what's around locally, I haven't seen many 197s around quite rare!

Nice to have you back enjoy the new motor

Cheers guys! Although I wish i hadn't of seen the rs front splitters on here, I think the front looks bare now I've seen a couple with them on shame about the price of em [emoji21]

Absolutely lovely R27 you have there mate. I think the Nimbus wears the decals best out of all the colours to be honest.

Cracking looking R27, agreed that the decals go well on Nimbus! Welcome back to the forum, hope you will have a longer stay this time :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
av4625 Suspension, Brakes & Steering 5
J Clio 197 Area 2
D Gallery 42
H Gallery 14
Red Cup Detailing 10