Spotted Bangor Omniplex Northern Ireland

Came out of the cinema earlier and a lovely white 200 Cup was parked right beside me.

Anyone on here?

Didn't get too good a look as I didn't want to be hovering around it and the owner coming out and seeing me snooping like a creep [emoji23]027c14823f22ffe015454b4f9e8b65b2.jpgc533f18522e80f3e61a67aeca93795db.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yep, that’s my baby. Was in seeing Star Wars and that it was quite funny parking beside another white Clio [emoji16]. @Roshi69 I snooped around yours lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that’s my baby. Was in seeing Star Wars and that it was quite funny parking beside another white Clio [emoji16]. @Roshi69 I snooped around yours lol

When we got into the car, the other half said 'oh I like the red things behind his wheels, you should do that'........... 'maybe you should get the fuck outta my car woman!' [emoji23][emoji23]

Looks tidy! Definitely like the black handles better than my shitty silver ones, don't think they look right against white. Putty I didn't get a good look at her. Going to go and have a creep at your thread, I remember you posting ages ago that you were looking for one and haven't stayed up to date with the thread.

Certainly looks like a good purchase!

Thanks mate, I liked yours. I had second thoughts about it after I bought it because I couldn’t get recaros and it basically has nothing extra. The more I drive it the more I love it though.

Reactions: Roshi69
Thanks mate, I liked yours. I had second thoughts about it after I bought it because I couldn’t get recaros and it basically has nothing extra. The more I drive it the more I love it though.

Do you've any sort of exhaust system on it or is it standard?

I'm toying with the idea of it, wouldn't mind a bit more noise [emoji16]

Do you've any sort of exhaust system on it or is it standard?

I'm toying with the idea of it, wouldn't mind a bit more noise [emoji16]

I’m not sure, it’s pretty loud but I’m not sure if the cup has any less sound deadening over the standard 200. God knows what’s been done to it lol. I have pagid pads all round and it’s only had one owner who seems to have known his way around it. Only 26k so was prob a weekend car

Reactions: Roshi69
Mine came with the car I'm afraid but i do believe someone was selling a set on the site have a wee look they may still be available and if not advertise in the wanted section i'm sure someone will have them or direct you towards a supplier.... BTW you have a nice car there.

Thanks mate. I’ll have a look around [emoji16]. Yea I Definitely got lucky with a very clean low miler. Thanks

I am definitely intrigued by the black diamonds. Where does everyone get them from?
Got mine off eBay mate. @-Eddie- was selling some a few weeks ago but I think they sold already.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/271333002209

Ideally would like them sprayed cause I thought these would come off easy as these are just covers that stick over the original diamond but there hasn't been a single issue with them coming off and I wash it a lot when the weather isn't shit lol

Reactions: GarethM3
Thanks mate. I’ll get a look at it over the weekend and get some ordered [emoji1303]

Paul Brandick at Diamond Performance. Drop him a message over on Facebook, excellent service.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Spotted 1
DafyddJones Spotted 1
Bike_boy Spotted 0
Ed Hall Spotted 4
O Spotted 0