Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

Not long til we have the same :smile:

I'm not allowed the Mountune stuff due to the girlfriend keeping me on a lead.

It really is a awesome little car. You need to check the tyre pressures straight away though. They are meant to be 36 psi front and 26 rear. I had 48 psi all round. I know Mark had this with his ST also. So much for the PDI at the dealers eh?

Is a red one just up the road from where i work. Went past me while i was walking to the shops on lunch and was a nice growl. Not heard him giving it some yet

It really does sound sweet from inside. I've not went above 4k revs yet but up to then sounds saweet. Not heard it from outside yet

The mod scene for the fast Fords seems miles ahead of the Renault scene tbh. Over on the STOC forums everyday there are new bits being released every day.

I'll be sticking with Mountune for the time being me thinks.

It really is a awesome little car. You need to check the tyre pressures straight away though. They are meant to be 36 psi front and 26 rear. I had 48 psi all round. I know Mark had this with his ST also. So much for the PDI at the dealers eh?

It really does sound sweet from inside. I've not went above 4k revs yet but up to then sounds saweet. Not heard it from outside yet

Disappointing noise from outside, next to nothing noticeable except road noise apparently even when I was flat out around Goodwood.

Tyres? My mate picked his black one up and it had 34 all round...they're hopeless.

Glad you're loving the torque and growl...they're so easy to run in as you can pretty much out run anything without going over 3k LOL.

Oh, and give it time, more miles, and some abuse/a trackday or two, and it'll sound completely different inside...much much better.

Have you heard it venting/dumping/recirculating/whatever it is yet?

Disappointing noise from outside, next to nothing noticeable except road noise apparently even when I was flat out around Goodwood.

Tyres? My mate picked his black one up and it had 34 all round...they're hopeless.

Glad you're loving the torque and growl...they're so easy to run in as you can pretty much out run anything without going over 3k LOL.

Oh, and give it time, more miles, and some abuse/a trackday or two, and it'll sound completely different inside...much much better.

Have you heard it venting/dumping/recirculating/whatever it is yet?

I havent yet, though the wind has been horrendous this weekend so not had the windows down yet.

A quick pic from the "FEZ ST- Picture Game" thread over on FSTOC.

Criteria was: Your car (Safely) at the side of the road with the bonnet up and the hazards on.

9663270903_571edcb516_b.jpg

?????? Is it actually a bit broken and you've taken the opportunity to get in on the themed picture, or just pulled over pulled up the bonnet for a quick check that your engine is still there then photo???

The mod scene for the fast Fords seems miles ahead of the Renault scene tbh. Over on the STOC forums everyday there are new bits being released every day.

I'll be sticking with Mountune for the time being me thinks.

blooming big difference with numbers of fords and Renaults on the road not to mention how few Renault rs models were made...

also fords are popular at maccyd's :tongueout:anic:

I think generally any cheap fast hatch will be popular with the McDonalds frequenters.

I think generally any cheap fast hatch will be popular with the McDonalds frequenters.

oh yeh should have seen it last night in wakefield at 1130pm it was like fast & furious :lol:

enjoy the blue one :thumbup1:

Today is the day The Smurf will be made a little faster. Emma's taking it to Peebles (Mountune dealer) to have the MP215 package and intercooler fitted.

Like a kid at Christmas, I cannot wait lol.

Haha the Smurf I like it! Is that the first one peebles has fitted on a new ST? Hope its all going welll.

Enjoy the power hike mate

:smile:

500 miles to go until the 1000 mile oil change (Not technically necessary but I'll do it anyway) and from then on I can properly unleash the POWAR!

How's the new pea Martin is it as raw as the clio just looking for a car for the wife take care Kevin

Definitely not as raw as the 200 however it drives very very similarly to it. Its big plus over the 200 is the endless torque band.

Haha the Smurf I like it! Is that the first one peebles has fitted on a new ST? Hope its all going welll.

Peebles have fitted 2 kits I know of however its the first time they've fitted a kit to a car thats only 6 days old.