Special editions: Overview

Discussion in 'Clio General Chat' started by Marsch, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    I only know about one RS 200T special edition which is called "Monaco GP". Of course you also have the Trophy version which is limited and has a number on the door entry trims.

That's the "Smurf" from Waldow-Performance. It looks like this now.

bIG3kTl.jpg

There also is a black one without the wide wheel arches existing but that was just a test bed.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 2:15 AM
    remington1984 and Beany like this.

2. Pav

Pav Moderator

Manchester
    albi blue 197 with boost
    saw the smurf a while ago..very sexy looking motor..:thumb:

Beany likes this.
  3. peter

peter POTM Winner - February 2017 Gold Member

b e l g i u m
    RB7 #166
    @Marsch ... isn't that the second smurf? i think i read somewhere that the first one was crashed.

4. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    That's quite possible as the one in my photo is a Phase 2 Trophy and the other one a Phase 1.

5. Glenn_Adam_Doble

Glenn_Adam_Doble Platinum Member

Teesside
    RS 200 Raider #3/50
    Seen the ph1 blowing round the ring a few years ago looked awesome cd5f8ecb9db5330b27c70d0e516bb842.jpg
    a69cf41120439ac63f382bca04e7d5a4.jpg
    52a0cdd3759c15b045dcfb4134409162.jpg

Beany and Marsch like this.
  6. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    I've changed the names for the colours to their English designations.

7. Glenn_Adam_Doble

Teesside
    RS 200 Raider #3/50
    @Marsch is that photo of the raider badge been used on another forum somewhere, just wondering as it’s my picture, don’t mind it being used at all but would like to see and maybe join in on the thread that it’s posted

8. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    It's your photo. I shamelessly stole it from your thread at cliosport.net. :wink:

9. Glenn_Adam_Doble

Teesside
    RS 200 Raider #3/50
    Haha fair enough just the Cliors.de through me off

Marsch likes this.
  10. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    I had put this stuff together for the German forum actually. That's why the cliors.de is on there.

Btw, the first pic I had used for the Raider is this one here.

tYmkGw7.jpg

Can you maybe take a photo of your interior badge with the N°3/50? As you can see I'm actually trying to show how they look but couldn't find a good shot of a Raider badge. That's why I used the exterior ones to at least give an impression.

Maybe you can also shed some light on certain things related to the interior and possible options if there were any? Was it configurable or was it "take it or leave" thing for example?

11. Glenn_Adam_Doble

Teesside
    RS 200 Raider #3/50
    yeah ill get a decent one tomorrow, in the day light

as for the interior, the only option offered was either R.S. Monitor or Carminat Tom Tom, every other box was ticked by default, as for exterior, you could opt for rear parking sensors,

believe the actual dash is different to the Ange et Demon variant which has stitching
    Ange et Demon:
    img-287080428.jpg

Raider:
    36439676236_3e2143d3cc_b.jpg

Marsch likes this.
  12. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    This would be great. Thanks in advance already.

Interesting infos about the options. Strange that some versions had certain ones and others not. My Sport Auto Edition for example was only available with full options excluding the parking sensors. I actually know about only one Mk3 that has them and this is a standard 200.

Yes, you're right the A&D and SAE have the dash with the stitching while the Raider and RSP don't have it. Which is a bit strange and shows that there wasn't really any system for the options in place. One could get the impression that at least some of the editions were put together from "left over" parts.

I'll rework the Raider part and incorporate your infos soon.

13. kimbe

kimbe Paid Member

Finland
    Clio R.S. 200 & Laguna II GT
    Great post and interesting information. In case you like to do some additions:
    Edition 20 interior:
    - Keyless "Entry & Drive"
    - TomTom Carminat navigation

At least I have those (19/20) and assuming all twenty units are similar. TomTom navi seems to be listed there in cliors.de, but not here.

Marsch likes this.
  14. Marsch

Marsch

Berlin, Germany
    Stealth Grey RS 200
    Thanks, will include your info with the next edit. Seems I've forgotten to take it over from the German list.