Spaxx rsx Coilovers

Spaxx rsx coilovers worth the money or not ?

Cup shocks and h and r springs seem too bouncy and stiff for my type of driving.

I've been told bilstines are soft but I want the adjustability to make it stiffer for when I'm on track but most use is up in the dales.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

they are rated well from what i heard..some rubbing issues have been reported but good performance overall...

they are rated well from what i heard..some rubbing issues have been reported but good performance overall...
Would just like a little more progression rather being stiff and bouncy ace on track but I think for my driving style it's a little too stiff

I've been in a 197 with them and the ride was good but as Pav said there do seem to be some issues with rubbing, not sure what the cause was.
Tbh B14s are fine if it's only occasional track days you're doing, the adjustability gir road use really isn't that important.

I've been in a 197 with them and the ride was good but as Pav said there do seem to be some issues with rubbing, not sure what the cause was.
Tbh B14s are fine if it's only occasional track days you're doing, the adjustability gir road use really isn't that important.
Just seems for the extra 100 quid for less adjustability.

Just seems for the extra 100 quid for less adjustability.

The B14s are very well matched as anyone running them will tell you. Also the quality of the spax isn't great either.

Reactions: Pav