Spare £60k anyone?

In reality is it really worth it? as much as I love it...I remember when you could pick these up for normal money...lovely car though.

Absolutely NOT worth it mate. You could buy a leggy 355 for that money! And I always think it's sad when cars like this are locked away in a collection never getting used.

That doesn't for one minute stop me wanting it though!

Reactions: kevlar
Absolutely NOT worth it mate. You could buy a leggy 355 for that money! And I always think it's sad when cars like this are locked away in a collection never getting used.

That doesn't for one minute stop me wanting it though!

Damn right my friend - I have to admit IF I had some 'serious' money I would be one of those weirdo's that had a glass case in his house with cars in it...like this:

de9d9ffbfe2916f3d0c0888b81b0082b.jpg

porsche-thailand.jpg

Reactions: Jim_ and Jimmy
It's an impressive example and would definitely be a good financial investment, if that's your bag. I agree with you though, Mes, it's a huge shame to have a car of that pedigree just sat in a garage. But that's where people seem to be putting their money nowadays...

Reactions: ///M and kevlar
Damn right my friend - I have to admit IF I had some 'serious' money I would be one of those weirdo's that had a glass case in his house with cars in it...like this:

de9d9ffbfe2916f3d0c0888b81b0082b.jpg

porsche-thailand.jpg

You and me both fella!

Check the "Ferrari house" in the first post on this thread...

I'd SO do something like that if I had the money!

Reactions: kevlar
Im sure we could get that as a club car if we increase membership tenfold! Lol...

Ha, just make the whole forum private and anyone who wants in has to chuck £50 in a pot. You'd have the money in a week :smiley: