Sorry to say this but it has gone

Hi all its been a while since i posted and regretably im now posting to say that my 3 years of quality ownership has come to an end.

I've changed the beast for an Abarth Grande Punto, its not as fast as the clio but its still just as fun to drive because you don't have to hammer it and it has a sport button.

I was gutted to see it go but had to get rid as the warrenty was on its way out and so was the gearbox! plus i don't do MOT's.

Hopefully it won't be goodbye for ever and i will still probably be going to FCS but it could be hard as i'm already missing it.

Keep up the good work Jase and the rest of the crew behind the scenes this is by far the best forum for Renaulsport. However the Abarth forum is now the best car forum as im now a member lol.

Take it easy guys

Phill_704

2bh mate I can't wait for my finance to finish at the 3 year point so I can get rid of my 197, and I'm sure all the chaps on here have had enuf of my moaning about it too lol.

Never been a fan of fiats but I do like sport buttons lol, hope u enjoy it.

Sorry to hear the Clio is gone, but get some pics up of the new car mate :smile:

we did consider a 500 abarth but still can't bring ourselves to sell up lol