soon to be an FF 197 owner

Hi everyone

been on the forum for a while now but just bought a clio today and pick it up next friday. Just thought i'd introduce myself! needless to say this shall be the longest week ever and to make it worse im nightshift, but one must work to earn the pennies for all the petrol i'll be going through now! :biggrin:

will be sure to post some pics once i get it and valet it properly.

cheers!

Welcome!!! :smile: You'll be on the phone by Weds asking them if she's ready yet!!! :smiley:

:welcome:mate you will soon have the little beasty and when you get it ENJOY

the wait is absolutely killing me now! was supposed to get it yesterday and looks like i might have to wait until during the week for the bank to get their act together! :@

:welcome: along.

I had to wait an extra day to get mine, worth it in the end.

Finally got it tonight! Ecstatic to say the least! Cant sort insurance until tomorow though! Managed 40 mpg on the way home :-D drove it like a nun lol! Turns out it wasn't the bank's fault.....it was mine! Woops! So worth the wait and i love it! Pics will follow when its light and i can get a loan of HER camera lol!

I haven't seen above 26 in mine and I was driving very carefully!! Seems a miracle has happened there.

motorway + cruise control at 55mph = 40mpg

has gone down since, don't worry i've been having fun in it now that it's insured!

I saw 40.2 mpg in mine once, drafting a coach at 60 mph. I had been doing 30 mpg before that though, so must have been doing far more than 40.2 mpg to get it there. I floored it as soon as the missus got a pic of the trip! Lol!