Some Mini Pic's...

Still going well with the Mini and i've got passed the '3 months with a car time to replace it again' phase i've been going through! Think this one is turning into a bit of a keeper.

i'd been driving past these fields for a few days and thought what a good photo scene they'd make so decided to make use of the nice weather and stopped for a few quick pictures whilst the gate to the field was wide open :smile:

almost lost my splitter getting in and out of the field as i underestimated how deep the tractor ruts were though :lol:

DSCF3465X.jpg
DSCF3466X.jpg
DSCF3467X.jpg
DSCF3472X.jpg
DSCF3473X.jpg
DSCF3476X.jpg
DSCF3477X.jpg
DSCF3481X.jpg

jase said:
You you not got another rs yet gaz.?

nope nothing yet... credit crunch stuff has affected me too so i'm having to watch the pennies like everyone else... always browsing pistonheads for a bargain though :wink:

but tbh i think i'm going to stick along the German route now... after service being the main reason although i'll never rule out getting a Vee :smiley:

Adrian - it's the turbo charged one, doesn't sound as nice as the supercharged ones but it is much better on the fuel and still a great car overall

I love it..

always said I'd buy a new Mini to go with the Old one.
I have a vision of spraying them both identical.