Snow!!!

that guy dragging a brush across his bonnet *cringe*

bit of snow here this morning, car was covered, but it's cleared up now. Been a few snow showers since, but nothing too bad.

You mean there’s been snowfall and the north’s not had a piece of the action??

Don’t believe you, fake news!

The odd snowflake has fallen and graced itself in gods own county however not the required amount to sweep off with a blooming brush!

The odd snowflake has fallen and graced itself in gods own county however not the required amount to sweep off with a blooming brush!
No No No! God's own country is a couple of hundred miles north of Doncaster mate! Just driven from Inverness to Edinburgh & sunny all the way. Odd snowflake but that's all. Checked into hotel 5 minutes ago in the sunshine, got up to the room & there's a flipping blizzard outside!

Reactions: Beany
No No No! God's own country is a couple of hundred miles north of Doncaster mate! Just driven from Inverness to Edinburgh & sunny all the way. Odd snowflake but that's all. Checked into hotel 5 minutes ago in the sunshine, got up to the room & there's a flipping blizzard outside!

Nay lad, you can have your “Scottish Version” after you get ya independence but gods own county is Yorkshire my son.

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99
was thinking of you Micah today..so much hard work to clean her last weekend and now this!!
we had some this morning but not too bad...

Reactions: Micah
was thinking of you Micah today..so much hard work to clean her last weekend and now this!!
we had some this morning but not too bad...

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I made the decision to make an afternoon of it on Saturday.
There’s having the car covered in snow, and there’s driving on the salt infused roads. Thankfully it’s likely to only be the former. It did need a damn good clean though.

get it up on a ramp and jet wash it from underneath too..that's what i would love to do..well hey hoo..we will live..my car looked great till this morning :chair:

What cold..
This morning drive to work.
Currently we have 40cm snow (15 inches)

20180228_063108.jpg\small

28335888_1844115438992470_3747613818795476291_o.jpg\small

Last edited:
About 4 or 5 inches has fallen here on the Notts/ Derby boarder today(on top of the snow we had yesterday). There's couple across the street from me that keep attempting to go out in the car- 4th time might be the charm for 'em.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lukepanigale Gallery 0
W Clio 197 Area 2
Chris General Chat 23
Barney626 Spotted 1
RS 197 Slo Gallery 62