site playing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
seems to be a bit hit and miss at times and takes ages to load the page or it even comes up page unavailable.....

any ideas???

I noticed this too Si. :worried:

UPDATE FROM LAST PAGE.!
just to put this to rest...
we are on with sorting this.
this morning i started a program running to keep track of site performance as me telling the hosts that "members say the site is slow" will not be enough for a possible refund.
i have paid for 3 years hosting so very reluctant to just throw that money down the drain, but i do want to make sure we all get what we have paid for.
ive locked the thread as we know that site is running slow and timing out and are doing our best to sort it asap, but this could take a while and may incur some downtime ifthe site needs to be moved to a new server. we will do our best to keep you informed but if the site is down check out our FaceBook page (clio197.net) for updates.
thanks for your pacience.
jase.

Last edited:
Also noticed this. Seemed to be if I dropped the www. before the clio.197.net. Add that back in and it was ok for me.

Jase, tsohost.co.uk are really good on their hosting packages. Very reliable. As are heart internet, I've heard.

I've been using TSO host for years now. I have also recently implemented it where I work. Our websites gets a lot of hits with no issues. :smile:

Still playing up > > >

Windows confirmed that "www.clio197.net" is currenty online, but is not responding to connection attempts at this time.

As per usual slowhosts are overloading the server we are using.

They shall once again feel the wrath of angry mike

As per usual slowhosts are overloading the server we are using.

They shall once again feel the wrath of angry mike

Go wrath mike this is getting silly I can get on with my phone but not the pc

Can anybody let me know if that has improved it? I have a horrible feeling the xmas theme was totally buggering it up!

It's been ok all night for me, but the last few days have been a bit hit & miss...

I've got a reseller account with Heart I'd be happy to sort a hosting package if the powers that be are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.