Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

You're lucky your a mod @Sean197 or Shuv would have dropped the ban hammer then!

i'm not a mod, so i'll keep schtum ... :mask:

Ha ha ! I did try to be fair but was told a Mod can't ban a fellow Mod :sunglasses:

Agree or disagree. I'm well happy with my choice.......and thats why everyone should do whatever they choose and want to their car / cars.

***I'll add you to the vote of no confidence section Peter :smile:

Reactions: Sean197 and peter
After getting less than satisfactory / timely replies to emails about having the B-pillars wrapped in gloss black - I've just bought enough wrap for a couple of efforts: and can hopefully manage to fit myself and to my own high standards this weekend. If not a screwed up ball of sticky black shit on the garage floor awaits...

While I'm working in that 'area' : I also took the opportunity - and purchased two new rear quarter glass seals - which have both perished and slipped my normally keen eye !

Bought some genuine Renault items from eBay: at a very good price of just £9.72 each inc free postage - most wanting around £15 a side.

Some new door rubbing strips are in the post - and my new-found friend.....the local paint sprayer :smile:....is primed (Pun intended) to paint in Gloss Black the back end of next week.

Two new matching Conti 5XL front tyres going on Saturday: and also heard back from my trimmer this week (Who's been quite ill) and my leather Recaros will be completed in the week starting 11th August.

By the end of next month I should have made some fair progress. The new-found love is real.....

Weather forecast here for the weekend is good. Have a good one whatever your'e doing to yours too folks.

:smile:

Reactions: ///M and Micah
Awesome the seats are not far away!!!

Working all weekend for me - woo! :mask:

Meant to be a lovely weekend too Chris. Shame your'e working in some ways. Right after a holiday im sure the money is more than handy though.....

My Boss has been away for 2 weeks, and ive pretty much been on 12 hour+ days plus alot of organising and planning around in-work hours. I also signed up for some further education and am having to attend on online course/s 3 evening a week currently. One of which is Friday's starting at 7pm !! (Oh the joys). So nothing for me this weekend i can promise you.....

Think of the money bud. Think of the money :smile:

Meant to be a lovely weekend too Chris. Shame your'e working in some ways. Right after a holiday im sure the money is more than handy though.....

My Boss has been away for 2 weeks, and ive pretty much been on 12 hour+ days plus alot of organising and planning around in-work hours. I also signed up for some further education and am having to attend on online course/s 3 evening a week currently ! One of which is Friday's starting at 7pm. (Oh the joys). So nothing for me this weekend i can promise you !!

Think of the money bud. Think of the money :smile:

Owuch mate, feel you there. Some long days...!

I can't complaint too much it's my works annual shutdown next week, so aside from Monday which they begged me too work, I'm off the rest of the week :smiley:

Speaking of work, off I go..... (plods off)

Reactions: sevenfourate
After getting less than satisfactory / timely replies to emails about having the B-pillars wrapped in gloss black - I've just bought enough wrap for a couple of efforts: and can hopefully manage to fit myself and to my own high standards this weekend. If not a screwed up ball of sticky black shit on the garage floor awaits...

Just did mine yesterday and turned out to be a much easier job than had originally feared! Bought a few different wraps, but the genuine 3M 1080 stuff was by far the best and easiest to work with. - definitely worth the small premium. Hardest part was removing bottom door rubber without breaking the plastic clips :censored:

While I'm working in that 'area' : I also took the opportunity - and purchased two new rear quarter glass seals - which have both perished and slipped my normally keen eye !

Bought some genuine Renault items from eBay: at a very good price of just £9.72 each inc free postage - most wanting around £15 a side.

Some new door rubbing strips are in the post - and my new-found friend.....the local paint sprayer :smile:....is primed (Pun intended) to paint in Gloss Black the back end of next week.

Two new matching Conti 5XL front tyres going on Saturday: and also heard back from my trimmer this week (Who's been quite ill) and my leather Recaros will be completed in the week starting 11th August.

By the end of next month I should have made some fair progress. The new-found love is real.....

Where on this list are the Lambo doors?!? :wink:

Just did mine yesterday and turned out to be a much easier job than had originally feared! Bought a few different wraps, but the genuine 3M 1080 stuff was by far the best and easiest to work with. - definitely worth the small premium. Hardest part was removing bottom door rubber without breaking the plastic clips :censored:

Where on this list are the Lambo doors?!? :wink:

PMPL on the Lambo doors...

Cheers for heads up on the 3M wrap. Overnight I doubted myself on the gloss - so have just purchased some 3M Satin stuff too. Choices of how I decorate the garage floor now :smile:

PMPL on the Lambo doors...

Cheers for heads up on the 3M wrap. Overnight I doubted myself on the gloss - so have just purchased some 3M Satin stuff too. Choices of how I decorate the garage floor now :smile:

Yianni has his in gloss black and I think it looks fantastic. I'd definitely go gloss seeing as you have your new black bits.

Looks really well shuv, think the pillars are going to look great! On my own I've ovten thought about colour coding the handles and bullets and just light light the lettering on the bullets silver when sprayed, I did see an albi with colour coded handles and I thought it looked great tbh

Ps has anyone ever hit 100 pages??

I'm on the positive side of the fence when it comes to the spoiler, Shuv, I think it looks great. And more so that it has come out of something 'negative' in the first place!

As the old saying goes: if life gives you lemons, make lemonade :smile: or spray your spoiler black..... either works. :smile:

Looks really well shuv, think the pillars are going to look great! On my own I've ovten thought about colour coding the handles and bullets and just light light the lettering on the bullets silver when sprayed, I did see an albi with colour coded handles and I thought it looked great tbh

Ps has anyone ever hit 100 pages??

Indeed Pav is 110 pages deep, topped by Simonixo's legendary R27! Both mileeeeees off the views though, he has over 500k views on his thread lol.

Still a monumental achievement though! :smiley:

Just caught up on this Shuv, spoiler looks excellent and the car is immaculate as usual. I've went full circle with hand-machine-hand polishing and actually prefer doing it by hand.

Just caught up on this Shuv, spoiler looks excellent and the car is immaculate as usual. I've went full circle with hand-machine-hand polishing and actually prefer doing it by hand.

Thanks very much Colin !

Coming from such a stickler / lover of pretty standard machinery (That's NOT a criticism) and not having one of the more common spoiler designs; and in a 'non standard' colour combo - and you still like it.......That's high praise indeed :smile:

Interesting on the hand vs machine polishing. I can well understand your thinking. Now ive done the hard work - I would think being careful washing etc - hand polishing might well do the job from here on in. Less obtrusive / aggressive too of course.

What's your favoured polish @LOCKE ?