Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Fusso light Peter ...

yup, that's the light colour version. mines the dark colour version.

http://www.saverschoiceuk.com/autom...ibre-edgeless-korean-car-detailing-cloth.html

And i can tell you they are AMAZING ! And if you buy 5 - the price gets reduced. Unbelievably soft, unbelievable good at mopping off polish / wax....and they wash really-really well. I shall be buying more and using these religiously instead of any microfibre cloths now. The difference in feel, gliding off the car and general quality was night and day to anything i already had.......

thanks for the tip. i'll see if i can find them over here. shipping is more expensive than the price for five cloths. :worried:

The problem with our Clio's is you are chasing water drops endlessly.
They sit behind the mirror trim, reproduce and come out like lemmings down the front of the doors......

Then theres the ones from the bottom of the doors that love to go all over the front of the sill.

The stuff that comes from the bootlid / top of boot / under rear glass.

And the stuff that sits in the roof channels that 'explodes' over the rear end when you first move off after drying like a champion...

yeah, that is super annoying. shut the door - drop of water on the sill - open door - wipe away - shut the door - another drop of water on the sill - open door - wipe away - shut the door - another ... :fearscream:

Amazing mate, absolutely amazing. I couldn't really get my head around how your car could possibly look any better but my GOD it does!!!

Definitely worth all the hard work. Looks competition winning standard there mate!

Regarding your photoshop request...

Syer 1.jpg Syer 2.jpg Syer 3.jpg

Personally, I think it looks fantastic. And would look even better with some gloss black skirts and a splitter.

Anyway, hope this helps mate.

Looks well that in black, you can actually see the shape of it better!

Cheers buddy ! The start of a darker theme I think. Booked in to sprayers already.....

Other potentials inc b-pillars and door rubbing strips in gloss black too.

Roof has been suggested. Not sure how I feel about that !!

Bit late to the show but the car looks absolutely brilliant Shuv, some proper effort gone in to it - Well in mate! Really giving me some motivation to get mine up to similar standard.

That spoiler in black looks quality, get it done immediately! Carbon exhaust tips, black RS boot badge, black handles and door bullets to keep up the darker theme and finish it off haha.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Bit late to the show but the car looks absolutely brilliant Shuv, some proper effort gone in to it - Well in mate! Really giving me some motivation to get mine up to similar standard.

That spoiler in black looks quality, get it done immediately! Carbon exhaust tips, black RS boot badge, black handles and door bullets to keep up the darker theme and finish it off haha.

Great ideas bud and thanks for the vote of confidence on the weekends efforts...!!

Spoiler is off and at the painters being 'blacked'. Collection Weds (The joys of my big boss being away :smile: )

Good work looks great such a good colour on the Clio - recently did mine full detail and removed some swirls shes looking good again now, not sure about you but doing a full detail and machine polish just kills me fair play to guys who make a living doing this.

Great ideas bud and thanks for the vote of confidence on the weekends efforts...!!

Spoiler is off and at the painters being 'blacked'. Collection Weds (The joys of my big boss being away :smile: )

Brilliant stuff mate! I love the fact that the photo's were posted at 11:30 this morning and you've already got it over to the painters - SOLID commitment! Look forward to the finished product.

Good work looks great such a good colour on the Clio - recently did mine full detail and removed some swirls shes looking good again now, not sure about you but doing a full detail and machine polish just kills me fair play to guys who make a living doing this.

I agree, it is so hard work.
I never, never would do that for my dayjob. When it is hobby it is cool..

@///M

Mes; bit hectic at work today. Just looked at your pictures of mine at home and realised you even edited in the B-pillar strips too. You really are a legend my friend. Thankyou for your time and skills :smile:

All recent pics are with my iphone7 on HDR. Which im struggling with to be fair (?)

That aside - i got a great pic in the sun today. And im sure as an RB owner you know how much the light effects the way the colour comes out.....

Take these two completely unedited pictures. First was today when it was really overcast:

35327995143_ec6bc6d832_b.jpg

And this a few hours later in the bright sunshine:

35327993863_367703a920_b.jpg

Spoiler is off to have a change of colour thanks to you - and will be ready Wednesday. I thought £80 was a very fair price for the spray-job. Good sprayer with a reputation too and usually not the cheapest. Thought it would be way more. if i'm honest. Think he's done me a 'favour' as our company has done him a few. Also offering to pay in cash helped :smile:

36002009931_23c10ba38c_b.jpg

And finally a beading shot as i left. Truly four-seasons in one day here today...........

35327991533_e699da93df_b.jpg

Funny how a polish and an 'accident' with the paintwork has given me a new-found vigour. I have been a little static of late and whilst far from falling out of love with the little Clio - i had kinda settled into enjoying the driving alone for a few months. But now i have a few mini-projects on the go again and am looking forward to mixing up the visuals a little-bit....

Cheers all.

LOVE that post Shuv. And of course I did the B-pillars for you mate. I don't like to do half a job. :smile:

£80 is a result for the painting I think!

B-pillars can be done at home on the cheap too. Big difference to looks for cock all money. THAT'S a rarity and a welcome one! The black bits are going to bring out your stickers too, which I think is a good thing.

Wait until you get those seats in!!!

As for the photos. Oh mate, I love that colour so much. When the sun hits it right, it's like something unusual is happening and you've got your third eye open! :smiley: It's like the bluest blue you've ever seen. I've never seen a colour like it. Sometimes it can look really deep, others almost pastel. Brilliant. Yep, I know exactly what you're talking about!

Really looking forward to seeing the black bits done now. Just needs gloss black splitter and skirts now :wink:

Car looks amazing, great job.
That colour is kind of similar with BMW E46 M3 Laguna seca blue? :smile:

Coming from the owner of the shiniest and well-kept car on the forum - that's quite the compliment !

I know Liquid Yellow has its moments too......but lets say the RB's colour is "complicated" depending on the light !

Cracking job by Uncle Mes - at least you won’t have to bother taking pics of the finished article!
Also agree on the splitter and side skirts, it would transform it and look bloody amazing. Perhaps even black door handles?
You just need to pop out to the garden and harvest a few notes from the money tree [emoji14]
Funny how you can fall in and out of love with these cars through circumstance, yours is very special and I hope to see it in the flesh one day.

@sevenfourate Shuv, how easy/hard was it to remove the spoiler? I have the same one but I've always fancied removing it, depending on what goodness lurks beneath...