Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

I can only imagine the anguish when you saw that 'payload' all over Blue Thunder :tired: can't have been good for the OCD, buddy?? :grimacing:

I like the stickers, pretty much the same as mine. Yours are much more....orange, though :smile:

I'm surprised @Micah hasn't been along to tut and roll his eyes at these :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Cleaning it today / tomorrow anyway - so i left it Jimmy.

I figured one of the 36 layers of wax on it would have my back......... :smirk:

'Fail to prepare, prepare to fail' :wink:

Your paintwork laughs in the face of droppings!

Perhaps... maybe it's because my seats are dead plain now, there's no contrast going on, so a base sticker might look out of place.
In all honesty, I really like the originality in going for orange versions, simple but effective! And, truth be told, I do like the base stickers, just don't tell @Jimmy :wink:

I always knew I'd break your resolve one day :yum:

How friggin hard can it be to get a worded 'logo' stitched on some leather !! 2+ weeks (?) in and i'm going no-where fast.

Between extortionate quotes, copyright issues and people who don't have a clue what they are doing; im currently wasting time, effort, money, fuel and leather patches like all 5 are going out of fashion !

If the current port of call doesn't do the business: i'm going naked - as i'd rather that than settle for the second best i've encountered so far (IMO - and i'm fully aware my expectations are very high).

On another note: Silver stitching on Anthracite leather is da-bomb.

Rant over. For now :angry:

How friggin hard can it be to get a worded 'logo' stitched on some leather !! 2+ weeks (?) in and i'm going no-where fast.

Between extortionate quotes, copyright issues and people who don't have a clue what they are doing; im currently wasting time, effort, money, fuel and leather patches like all 5 are going out of fashion !

If the current port of call doesn't do the business: i'm going naked - as i'd rather that than settle for the second best i've encountered so far (IMO - and i'm fully aware my expectations are very high).

On another note: Silver stitching on Anthracite leather is da-bomb.

Rant over. For now :angry:

YES mate! Fully agree!

Shame about the nightmare with the logo stitching. Crazy situ. What the hell is wrong with putting a Recaro logo on a Recaro seat? Hang in there Shuv, will be worth it in the long run, whichever way you end up going.

There's a day not far in the future when you climb in and think "this is bloody awesome".

Eyes on the prize fella, it's just a temporary hindrance.

All good things come to those that wait, and wait and wait and wait....!

Logo or no logo they'll stick look proper nice.

Hopefully you'll find peace soon bud:grinning:

Reactions: Beany
sorry to hear that but i guess we all learn as we go along..there must be a company hat does all that surely??

It would be a shame to have to give up on having the logo, as that was all part of the master plan! I really hope you can find someone who is capable of doing the right job - it is crackers how much difficulty you're having :think:

It would be a shame to have to give up on having the logo, as that was all part of the master plan! I really hope you can find someone who is capable of doing the right job - it is crackers how much difficulty you're having :think:

Trimmer who didnt know the right place, other suggested people with ridiculous pricing (Nearly £100 posted both ways, the embroidery and the dreaded VAT), a second-rate job from somewhere else local, people who wont do fit or copyright reasons, a backing stuck on with glue which showed through from the front and really was an abortion - have all been sent to try me.

Just aswell i've been busy at work - or all this would have consumed me !

Trimmer who didnt know the right place, other suggested people with ridiculous pricing (Nearly £100 posted both ways, the embroidery and the dreaded VAT), a second-rate job from somewhere else local, people who wont do fit or copyright reasons, a backing stuck on with glue which showed through from the front and really was an abortion - have all been sent to try me.

giphy.gif

Dumb, dumber and dumberer seems to sum it all up, then! It must be more frustrating the fact that you've been patient for so long just finding the right seat! Only to then come up against this! And for something so seemingly straightforward! I feel for ya, buddy.

Reactions: Pav

Maybe go for a Recaro approved trimmer Shuv. Possibly go for Trim Technik that I mentioned before as Renault's official suppliers.