Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Agreed. In 'real-life' its no-where near as "loud" and stand-out as the pictures !

I figured as much, because the photo with it off shows it as a much darker shade, which I can see would 'go' much better with the rest of the engine bay. With your attention to details Shuv, whatever option you go with, it will definitely look 'right' :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah I think it looks brilliant, I'll definitely sign up for one! :smiley:

On another note, Shuv can you stop posting pictures of your engine bay please you fill me with envy every bloody time I see how tidy/clean it is! :tearsofjoy:

Yeah I think it looks brilliant, I'll definitely sign up for one! :smiley:

On another note, Shuv can you stop posting pictures of your engine bay please you fill me with envy every bloody time I see how tidy/clean it is! :tearsofjoy:

@Dystant

No need to fear Dale......i've got 6 blanks cut that just need finishing. First and foremost i had you in my mind....but if a few others want one they'll be ready by the weekend of the 18th :smile:

Reactions: Dystant
Have you thought about coloured carbon? You can get a yellow carbon kevlar sheet which would tie in with the yellow and black theme, especially with the engine badge.

Have you thought about coloured carbon? You can get a yellow carbon kevlar sheet which would tie in with the yellow and black theme, especially with the engine badge.

Good idea Sean. Show me the money !

****I need a bit 100mm x 300mm for one cover.

The trouble is finding somewhere that sell bits small enough without spending 'silly money' ?

Do you know of somewhere ?

Gear lever gaiter looks great Shuv. As for speaker upgrade I can't really comment. I used to listen to radio/music all the time whilst driving, but these days I tend to listen to the car. Doesn't matter if I'm in the Clio or another car I seem to drive without any audio enhancement.

Inch in the bottom of the lance, topped up with warm water and then the dial turned all the way to - works well

Sorry Greg - an inch in the bottom of the bottle ?

I had over a third of a bottle in there as it was !

Dial all the way in you say. Right......next time :smile:

Cheers.

Reactions: Greg0986
Sheet of 3K Twill Gloss Carbon big enough for mine and Dale's (And a couple of cock-ups !) ordered.

You made me do it.

:smile:
looks like a quite expensive vinyl..glad you like the look of it..
also just so you know,photobucket sucks..had to reload the page like 10x and no joy..i've stopped using it completely...

What about some steel blackener on the insert to make it darker?

Its on Aluminium Chris. Not sure if i've seen a product for that ? Or how successful it would be !

Anyway. Nice bit of carbon coming, and a suitable Yellow decal, and some lacquer...

I cant view that video, maybe youtube next time? Do you use proper foam lance or some shampoo injector system which is included in washer? Most of pre-washing foams are designed to use 100% in bottle. No water. Then you adjust foam thickness by adjusting that knob in foam lance. I recommend bilt-hamber autofoam & pa-foam lance, it is just 5/5 combination.

Do you have to always wash with wash mitt and shampoo? I have to, because if i just wash it with pressure washer without drying, there will be water spots all over paintwork. Nice weather you have there, you can wash car outside this time of year :smile:

Last edited:
Its on Aluminium Chris. Not sure if i've seen a product for that ? Or how successful it would be !

Anyway. Nice bit of carbon coming, and a suitable Yellow decal, and some lacquer...

Ah fair play mate - thought you had done it in steel...

I do believe that I suggested carbon not too long ago :wink: :excited:

[QUOTE="Chris, post: 629161, member: 29138"
I do believe that I suggested carbon not too long ago :wink: :excited:[/QUOTE]

And i do believe i took no notice - then realised the error of my ways :smile:

Reactions: Chris